What have you just eaten??

Oatmeal cookie and a cup of coffee.

Half a grapefruit, poached smoked haddock and a poached egg for breakfast.

Boiled egg with WW toast; strawberries and WW yoghurt

A banana and then something new. 5 scan bran topped with extra light cheese triangles and tinned spaghetti. Not bad.

Followed by an apple to finish what I'll call "brunch" :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The rest of the homemade chilli con carne left over from last night,first thing I've eaten today as had the hubby at the hospital all morning x

Clairebear1000 said:
You must have been starving!!!

Well the weird thing was I wasn't lol but I know its prob due to the fact I drunk 2 small bottles of diet coke whilst waiting in the hospital x

Craving pizza i was wondering whether to have a flexi syn day and order from the take away, but i decided that i didnt wanna risk my good week!

So i cut a warburtons square wrap in half (4syns) piled it high with spicy chicken and 28g of chorizo (2.5 syns) also peppers, mushrooms, onion and chilli then put my HEX-A cheese on top and popped it in the oven for 10 minuets! Finished it with a side salad and it was amazing and pizza craving has gone! And i only used 6.5 syns! :) :angel09:

Attachments

• DSC02295.jpg
    DSC02295.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 70
i have just had chicken,potatoes,peas and carrot with gravy.

need to syn the gravy i had 3 tablespoon ful any idea how many syns?

Rae- said:
Craving pizza i was wondering whether to have a flexi syn day and order from the take away, but i decided that i didnt wanna risk my good week!

So i cut a warburtons square wrap in half (4syns) piled it high with spicy chicken and 28g of chorizo (2.5 syns) also peppers, mushrooms, onion and chilli then put my HEX-A cheese on top and popped it in the oven for 10 minuets! Finished it with a side salad and it was amazing and pizza craving has gone! And i only used 6.5 syns! :) :angel09:

Luv it!

Rae- said:

That looks amazing! & congrats on resisting the takeaway option x

Looks lovely wish i had this the other day. I did ribg the takeway and i didnt enjoy it.

A bowl of pineapple as I type mmmmm

Back