What have you just eaten??

Cheese & onion French Fries (4 syns) and an apple

Waiting for dinner to be cooked and was peckish

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all, New member here :) I'm on SW Extra Easy. For tea I had Chilli Con Carne made with Extra Lean Mince, brown rice and a Skinny Cow Mint ice cream lolly for dessert.

Paprika chicken with a huge salad x

JanuaryGirl said:
Hi all, New member here :) I'm on SW Extra Easy. For tea I had Chilli Con Carne made with Extra Lean Mince, brown rice and a Skinny Cow Mint ice cream lolly for dessert.

Hi... Welcome, hope you find this site as helpful as I do, everyone on here has some good advice and support... Good luck on your weight loss journey... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

got cottage pie cooking will have with a side salad, but while waiting have had a bowl of strawberries and grapes with natural yogurt

My last meal was ham sandwich with extra light mayo on it :) used my syns earlier for my sunday dinner extras like gravy & sausages lol

Decided to make a big pasta salad with tomatoes, sweetcorn, onion, red and green pepper - made enough so I could have some tomorrow - I've just finished the last of it... Whoops!

pixislim that sounds delicious :)

Ham & Cheese Toasties - mmmmmm

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A HiFi (HExB) and a bag of Cadbury mini fingers Toffee crunch (5.0syns)

mummy84 said:
pixislim that sounds delicious :)

Mmmmm, still licking my lips, but resisting the leftovers :-D

I love using homemade pasta sauces now as they are much tastier than shop ones and far less tomato-y, even though I use at least a can of tomatoes, if not two.

sleepytimesadie said:
Hi... Welcome, hope you find this site as helpful as I do, everyone on here has some good advice and support... Good luck on your weight loss journey... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hello! Thanks for the welcome :) I'm really impressed with this place,loads of info for free and support :D

oooo ive lived off fruit salad with fat free vanilla yoghurt this week so Ive saved syns for dinner & tea hehe :D
Chicken Tikka curry with wholegrain rice tomorrow for tea :D

Back