Alpen light chic fudge bar (3 syn)

And still hungry eek must be having a hungry day today

Oh my giddy Aunt!

2 Wholemeal toast (HEXB) with ICBINB Light (1 Syn) and Marmite
Half a can of Heinz Spaghetti Hoops
A whole can of mushrooms
2 scrambled eggs
Pepper

I can't move now and won't eat again until about 7! Peoples faces when I emerged from the kitchen with my gynorma-plate of food bearing in mind yesterdays conversation was all about how I'd shrunk recently and my trousers were falling down!!

ive just had slimming world chips, sliced chicken tikka from sainsburys (free!) and loads of mushrooms was lovellllly!
going to have a ww yog and apple now :)

A big bowl of free carrot and cumin soup. Yum yum.

Ww bread sandwich, Quorn slices salad beef tomato... French fries 4.0 syns... plums... Mullerlight yogurt... nom, full now...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Savoury rice with quorn sausages chopped up in it (old ones from the freezer so I think they are free)Poached egg cucumber lettuce spring onions cherry tomato all mixed together and it was delicious
xx

Leftover roast veg with Israeli cous cous and fruit salad. That's it until WI at 7.30 but do feel quite full

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm currently munching on carrot sticks... I actually don't like carrot sticks that much but seeing as i'm having a hungry day I need to eat something and they're filling.

I had left over Spag Bol for dinner with lots of cucumber on the side - didn't think it would be nice together but was lovely.

Starving marvin today.

xx

Wholemeal toast, scrambled eggs and two quorn sausages :) some more melon for afters :) desiring and resisting the apple abs raspberry crumble in the fridge :p

I have just had a mixed veg and quorn sausage fritata and lettuce, cucumber, onion, gherkins and yellow pepper on the side. Also had 2 tbsp extra light hellmans mayo and 21g mozzarella. It was lovely and really filling, on a green day today :)
I had a large orange and sugar free jelly for afters too

Work have just brought round free ice lollies, I choose a 'push up' calippo type thingy which is 50 cals so i've given it 2.5 syns. I've got 2 syns left for the day so if it's more then I should be covered.

xx

Back