What have you just eaten??

Tracy831 said:
hi there i didnt think this was free anymore,in my directory it says 0.5 syns per 100g cooked :confused:

Oh noooooooo, I've just started again with an old book. :-( gutted. Think I'll go to a meeting tonight and register and buy some new books

Susie25 said:
5 scan bran (but could only eat 3) with dairylea light , ham and tomatoes with a pkt of baked cheese and onion crisps 5 syns and a nectarine

Anyone else eaten scan bran and got a really bloated tummy? It hurts quite a bit now :(

Yep, I get shocking trapped wind with scan bran (sorry tmi lol)

Cherries and strawberrys whilst sitting in the pub beer garden having a diet Pepsi x

Susie25 said:
5 scan bran (but could only eat 3) with dairylea light , ham and tomatoes with a pkt of baked cheese and onion crisps 5 syns and a nectarine

Anyone else eaten scan bran and got a really bloated tummy? It hurts quite a bit now :(

Yes for a while - your tummy will be empty soon enough.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A doughnut peach & doughnut nectarine

Kx

Vanilla muller light that's ice cold soooo nice in this heat

Loin pork chop,sweetcorn & peas

Penguin_Hell said:
Oooh. I wonder if i froze one, it would taste like ice cream.

:O

Yes if you freeze one for around 1 hr rates and looks like ice cream lol

Had a small fillet steak as my HEB as it's 86g (how random that it's that weight without having to trim it) with smoked paprika/cayenne pepper SW chips with roasted garlic veggies and a salad. Leftover veggies I will use up for my dinner
At work tomorrow

Jacket potato spread with philli covered with cheese and beans and a side salad x

Back