What have you just eaten??

Muller light- choc orange

A ham salad followed by 2 rich tea biscuits and a banana x

Well was meant to be going the cinema got there and sold out grrr so have all my syns and had a early tea so now just as I fancied it having water crackers (5syns) with garlic and herb Philly (part of HEA) with pickled onions (1syn) and a bit of a salad and a packet of cheese curls on the side (3syns)

Laura_carlburgess said:
Well was meant to be going the cinema got there and sold out grrr so have all my syns and had a early tea so now just as I fancied it having water crackers (5syns) with garlic and herb Philly (part of HEA) with pickled onions (1syn) and a bit of a salad and a packet of cheese curls on the side (3syns)

Are pickled onions synned?!? X

**punk*~*star** said:
Thank goodness for that I eat them pretty much everyday and have never synned em x

Agreed-I've just got into them so to see someone synning them was z big if a downer! Thought they were free! Maybe we misread post?! Xx

Rolos a full packet and it's weigh day morrow was in my syns but still!! My first week and am going gain just know it I've been so good to !!

Cornflakes and milk

Nothing until after wi then its a nice slice of watermelon... I know, I am addicted, but its such a short season when they are cheap...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Chocolate Weetabix (I am seriously addicted - best HeB (+ 2 syns) ever!), raspberries and fat free natural yoghurt. Lovely. :)

MiniBean said:
Chocolate Weetabix (I am seriously addicted - best HeB (+ 2 syns) ever!), raspberries and fat free natural yoghurt. Lovely. :)

I must try these...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Yummy Melon and banana :)
xx

Breakfast! Oat so Simple (HExB) made with water and milk (HExA) with a grated apple and cinnmon. Followed by melon, nectarine and strawberry chunks!

Back