What have you just eaten??

Lydiahoyle said:
Got in last night to be hungry for some strange reason. Had pasta with tomatoes and cucumber followed by a hi fi bar. I had already had my HEB so going to not have a HEB today...can I do that? It was 3 minutes past 12 so officially Saturday? X

It's only 6 syns - how many had you had?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lydiahoyle said:
Just the one...think I should syn it? I suppose I may aswell.

I meant how many syns? It's up to you. If you can live without your HEB today do it that way :)

Just about to have the quorn sausage and egg sandwich from the 7 days to success book! But with Linda McCartney sausages (4 syns) and 1 syn for ketchup. Totally worth it :D

A mushroom omelet with bacon and half my HEX A 2 laughing cow lights and 1 HEXB Wholemeal pitta bread It was so delicious

xxx

Banana

Just ate brunch of super speed soup mixed with chopped up bacon and sausages.:)

Just had last nights spag bol that i made and stored in the fridge & half a tub of strawberries!!

Lydiahoyle said:
Ok had a bad syn day...20 today, nit good but no more for the rest of the week and I'll be ok. I blame it on my other half who just eats crap in front off me all day!!

You should be ok if you count your syns weekly? You were good so far right?? :)

Ok had a bad syn day...20 today, nit good but no more for the rest of the week and I'll be ok. I blame it on my other half who just eats crap in front off me all day!!

Men can be so annoying sometimes lol Get him ushered to another room :p

Back