What have you just eaten??

There's no syns in watermelon. It's a superfree food and a speed food :)

Hmmm maybe you're right then as my new consultant said it had syns and a high gi so to avoid it?! Maybe I'll have words about it next week xx :)

Just had a carvery with my lovely Dad! :) Had 2 tbsp of gravy, a roastt potato and a tbsp of cheese sauce but no Yorkshire puddings or stuffing - and lots of veg. 5 syns I think!

image-4161151914.jpg

Hmmm maybe you're right then as my new consultant said it had syns and a high gi so to avoid it?! Maybe I'll have words about it next week xx :)

I don't know hun! Has the green starter book changed since last year when I bought it? Watermelon is in there as a superfree food :) If it's changed though I'll need to buy a new book! xx

Ainsley cous cous with celery, tomato, cucumber, grated carrot, crumbled feta and hot chilli sauce!

Celery with home made homus

Eating a nectarine now, even though I'm stuff after a huge bowl of pasta with speed food sauce and babybels.

Think I might explode!

2 delicious peaches.... Bit greedy, was planning on just the one but it was so yummy I decided to have the other too!

lemon pepper salmon fillet pan fried, salad, jalapenos, cottage cheese with pineapple, extra light phili with a bag of pom bear crisps over too :) yum yum!! banana for afters.....

dudette2001uk said:
I don't know hun! Has the green starter book changed since last year when I bought it? Watermelon is in there as a superfree food :) If it's changed though I'll need to buy a new book! xx

My book is from January - hasn't changed so far;
Melon all varieties except watermelon - superfree & superspeed (SS)
watermelon - superfree and speed (S)
Deb

a lovely ripe juicy peach. Really want my dinner though but hubby wont be home until half 7 :cry:

Debridger said:
homemade courgette soup, whilst dinner is cooking

Ooo what's your recipe? I'm having a bit of a phase on courgettes and looking for soup inspiration - was worried courgette might be bland?

Does it keep well for a couple of days? So I could make a batch and have it for lunch?

Sorry to pester! :)
Thanks xx

Blondee said:

I had no idea, I thought its in my book as free...:( love em, and always buy them when they are on offer... Oh well, if it has Syns I bet it won't be many...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Debridger said:
My book is from January - hasn't changed so far;
Melon all varieties except watermelon - superfree & superspeed (SS)
watermelon - superfree and speed (S)
Deb

Oh good... Not bothered that its not ss so long as its free...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back