What have you just eaten??

Lydiahoyle said:
Tin of tuna, got zumba at 7 so don't want to eat too much before buy I'm starving!!

On it's own???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Spegitti bolanase xx

NikkiP said:
I think spaghetti is my favourite thing ever!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's been ages since I had it I really enjoyed it

Quarn chilli and rice :D

Befanwi said:
Ooo what's your recipe? I'm having a bit of a phase on courgettes and looking for soup inspiration - was worried courgette might be bland?

Does it keep well for a couple of days? So I could make a batch and have it for lunch?

Sorry to pester! :)
Thanks xx

I used 2 courgettes, 1 onion & 2 veg stock cubes, about 1.5pints liquid, few herbs, seasoning that's it....I make loads of stuff like that.
I make enough of whatever for 2 or 3 portions, and happily leave it in the fridge for a couple of days, I always blend them unless it's French onion...you can always thin out too if it's too thick

Quorn crispy chicken style nuggets at 0.5 syns each... So I had 7 all to myself!

They came at a bit of a suprise, I am a 'red day' person through and through and love meat and poultry of every kind. I am always the first person to shout at people that say things along the lines of "quorn/meat replacements taste just like the real thing"... people that say that have obviously got serious taste bud problems or have not eaten meat in some years.... however....

Considering my bad attitude towards any Quorn products I found these super nice and very filling. I might now be tempted to try a few more of these type of things!

Debridger said:
I used 2 courgettes, 1 onion & 2 veg stock cubes, about 1.5pints liquid, few herbs, seasoning that's it....I make loads of stuff like that.
I make enough of whatever for 2 or 3 portions, and happily leave it in the fridge for a couple of days, I always blend them unless it's French onion...you can always thin out too if it's too thick

Thanks :) I always blend my soups too but I'm always worried when straying away from my old faithful veg in case it doesn't keep and as I'm the only one who will eat it I don't want it to go to waste and well it's pretty difficult to make one portion of soup!

But this one will be lunches sometime this week so thanks!

Weetabix minis with milk x

Just tried to eat a pear, looked and felt ripe, bit into it and i'm surprised my teeth didn't fall out.

I'm very disappointed :(

xx

Back