What have you just eaten??

I want to have scan bran with quark for lunch is this free?

A surprisingly tasty quinoa, courgette, cherry tomato, spring onion and feta salad.

Have never tried it before and even though it looks like little worms :)eek:) it was very filling and tasty.

Michelle

I want to have scan bran with quark for lunch is this free?

Quark is free.

5 scan bran = 1 x HEB or they are 1 syn each

Have some water handy - you'll need it if you're planning on all 5! :)

lsf666 said:
Quark is free.

5 scan bran = 1 x HEB or they are 1 syn each

Have some water handy - you'll need it if you're planning on all 5! :)

Thank you I don't think I could eat 5 lol was thinking maybe 2, I had super speed soup instead :)

Chicken stirfry!!!

Experimental recipe

Pizza made with a chickpea base feeds 4

I ground down a tin of chickpeas in a food processor after washing & draining, add one beaten egg, tip the mix onto a pancake pan and cook for a few minutes until cooked, turn over and repeat on the other side.
add passata, 56g cheddar, chopped ham and 84g mozzarella cheese, cook in a hot oven at 200+ until the cheese has melted.
(cheese from daily allowance x4 people)

Need ideas to make base smoother!

Attachments

• ground chickpea.JPG
    ground chickpea.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 32
  • baking the base.jpg
    baking the base.jpg
    507.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Finished pizza.JPG
    Finished pizza.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 47
Experimental recipe

Pizza made with a chickpea base feeds 4

I ground down a tin of chickpeas in a food processor after washing & draining, add one beaten egg, tip the mix onto a pancake pan and cook for a few minutes until cooked, turn over and repeat on the other side.
add passata, 56g cheddar, chopped ham and 84g mozzarella cheese, cook in a hot oven at 200+ until the cheese has melted.
(cheese from daily allowance x4 people)

Need ideas to make base smoother!

It wouldn't be free though as you are using the Chickpeas as a flour subsititute so it would be synned as a red day (1.5 syns per 28g canned chickpeas).

I've made my fave for the mo. Asda wholemeal pitta stuffed with red pepper,mushroom and onion cooked in Phili light with chives x

image-3204717839.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you I don't think I could eat 5 lol was thinking maybe 2, I had super speed soup instead :)

Oh I Put Scan Bran into my Super Speed Soup and it wasn't that bad :) Just an idea for you :)

Back