What have you just eaten??

KatKit said:
Thanks - Feel bad about eating them but it stops me eating the biscuits which of late I have been a little piggy oink oink...

Try buying the ww biscuits, they are between 4-5 Syns per pack of two, they come wrapped so you only have two and they taste like real biscuits...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Scan bran topped with quark ham and cucumber x

Lydiahoyle said:
Got in last night to be hungry for some strange reason. Had pasta with tomatoes and cucumber followed by a hi fi bar. I had already had my HEB so going to not have a HEB today...can I do that? It was 3 minutes past 12 so officially Saturday? X

It's only 6 syns though, or 5.5 syns for the Lemon one?

I just ate the most amazing SW Quiche with red and yellow pepper, onion and tomatoes, with a side salad.
It was so delicious, I ate it all.

I love how much yummy food I can eat on the plan :-D

2 pieces of KFC chicken, small fries, spoonful coleslaw & some baked beans! I can't help myself!!! Was at someone else's house so didn't have much of an option :( well I could have not ate it but hey ho...

pasta with 3 xtra light lughing cows,cucumber,tomatoes and coked turkey chunks cooked in fly light. nomnomnom

Just been out for a long Italian lunch with work.

Had:
  • Couple of olives
  • One slice of bruschetta with chopped tomatoes and basil on
  • Penne arrabbiata - confirmed by the chef that all veg was dry fried so no oil included making it free on EE! Huzzah!
  • Pineapple carpaccio - wafer thin slices of pineapple with a scoop of mango sorbet
  • Glass of wine
Feel like such a piggie BUT they were the healthiest options on the menu, with the exception of the wine of course! Think I am probably over my syns for today but didn't have any yesterday so think I should be ok. And, sometimes, life gets in the way! Just must make sure that I am good while at my parents' for the weekend and limit my wine intake (won't be eating any syns while there food wise as mum has gone and done a SW friendly shop for me!).

More importantly, it was all absolutely gorgeous and I don't feel overstuffed :) Plus, compared to what I would have eaten there before joining SW, I was a saint!

Just ate some super speed soup with spices and chicken :)

Spicy pork with peas and sweetcorn x

I've had steak with broccoli, carrots and peas. Nommy :)

Lydiahoyle said:
Sweet baked potato, with tuna and salad with syn free rice pudding...yum!

What recipe did you use for the rice pudding Lydia???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lydiahoyle said:
I found it on this forum. Boil pudding rice for 15-20 mins then while it's cool add sweetener, nutmeg and vanilla mullerlight. It was yum, might try vanilla with sprinkled choc next time. X

Thanks. Might try this at the weekend :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Shape delight chocolate pudding. 5.5 syns of chocolatey heaven.

Back