What have you just eaten??

Syn free chicken casserole, yummers!

Aldi lamb shank (3.5) in rosemary mint sauce and I added some shallots and garlic cloves. With steamed broccoli and green beans with roasted potatoes and leeks.

Hate to admit this but my poor OH finally got fed up with doing all the cooking and cleaning for the last month since I've been in plaster, and he ordered us Dominos pizza to give himself a break. Wish I could say it was horrible and not worth it but it was lush and totally worth the horrendous number of sins. Back on the plan tomorrow!

Beef roast dinner lots ov greens bit mash done with skimmed milk but i have to admit i had 4 yorkshire puds not huge but 4 non the less oooops n the gravy was made with beef juice was absolutly gorgeous :) back to it tomo

42g of weetabix crunchy bran with milk and an apple.

I didnt have any breakfast (bad me..was in a rush!) so got to work at 1pm and went to markies and am eating a ham and egg salad (no dressing) with cucumber and a small baked potatoe with some cheese, and a melon and grape fruit pack. Love melon :D xx

I had an omelette for lunch, with apples as my superfree (run out of salad :p) and having frozen grapes now :)

Boots shapers prawn spiral crisps. Lovely treat for 3.5 syns xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm having a really late lunch of roast chicken and masses of vegetables with gravy...yummy :)

Back