What have you just eaten??

Just filling up with some brunch as breakfast kills me and i have to eat substantially today as i am giving blood tonight. Having fresh peas and broad beans stir fried with leeks, onion, mushrooms, carrots, tomatoes and baby new potatoes, seasoned in chilli flakes, corander and fresh ginger with some baked gammon cubed on the top. delish!

New potatoes,beef in gravy and peas followed by a slice of fruit and spice scanbran cake topped with sweetened quark,totally stuffed.:p

a bacon sandwich ....heb bread and 1 syn tom sauce and a small salad with lettuce from garden,toms from garden,2 chopped up babybels(hea) and a sml amount asda gfy viniagrette dressing.

Scan bran with quark and ham x

Just starting a quick thread to ask what you have just eaten or the last thing you ate to day or what you about to eat or god forbid (!!) ... What you're about to indulge in...!!!

Lets hear those syns pile up!! :) :) :)

Love Katie xxx :)
I have just had a huge bowl of pasta with tinned tomatoes, onion and garlic it wasnt very nice lol AND I already had a salad for lunch but I just was not full after, Day 2 of s/w for me tho so still being good!;)

This might gross you out lol! -
Chop up an onion and fry in frylight for a little bit til softened - add a tin of chopped toms, tin of beans, curry powder and a tin of mushy peas! Simmer it for a bit and then it's ready! Fairly instant curry lol and made with mostly s and ss foods. I only simmered it as long as the basmati rice took to cook ie about 10 mins. I also added a courgette and a pepper as they needed using. Theres tons of it, I had to use a wok! Will have it on jacket spud tomorrow xxx

Pasta with pesto and turkey breast with hex a of cheese on top and black pepper! X

Sweet potato with a heap of baked beans x

Back