What have you just eaten??

Just had healthy chips, steak, egg and speed soup as a sauce with spices :) nom

BeanSprouts with crushed chilli and garlic and a dash of light soy sauce was great and a first for me and was as good as something from the chinese.

Bean Sprouts 50p from Morrisons and the others from the store cupboard.

Cheap and Tasty alternative to a chinese takeaway.

Fat free strawberry yoghurt with raspberries blackberries and an alpen light sprinkled on top

Chinese take away

Beef chow mien, sweet & sour chicken and fried rice.

Feel v full

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lydiahoyle said:
Ooops, binge after weigh in...even though I told myself I wouldn't. I had a great loss now I've spoilt it. Oh well, I have a full week to pull it back.

Binge binge binge! All gone now

Lydiahoyle said:
New day tomorrow! Fresh start x

Yes! Feel a bit sick!!!

Have my Krisprolls and fat free cottage cheese all ready for lunch tomorrow :)

Tuesday dinner.....

Pete’s Chicken Biryani

Serves 4
Syn Free
Ingredients
600g chopped chicken
2 large onions, chopped into small pieces
1 tsp “easy lazy” garlic
1 tsp “easy lazy” ginger
1 tsp “easy lazy” chillies
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp coriander
1 tsp curry powder
½ ground cinnamon
1 tbsp. sweetener
Pinch of grated nutmeg
8oz basmati rice (rinsed)
1 Cinnamon stick
1 tin chopped tomato
1 Knorr chicken stock pot
1 400ml of hot water
½ cup frozen peas
2 bay leaves
*Fresh coriander

*1/2 cup raisins (if used then Syn)

Method

Wash the rice several times until the water runs clear then place the rice in a saucepan of boiling salted water, cook with a lid on for 10-12 mins then remove the cinnamon stick, pour the rice through a sieve and then return to the saucepan, replace the lid and allow to steam.

In a frying pan sprayed with Fry Light cook onions, bay leaves, ginger, chillies & ginger until golden. Add the cumin, turmeric, coriander, cinnamon, sweetener & nutmeg, (raisins if required) cook for a further 5 mins.

Add chicken and brown it, cook for 10mins then add the tomatoes, stock, peas and cook until the chicken is cooked. Remove bay leaves.

(At this point you could place the curry in a slow cooker and leave on low for several hours and make the rice when you require the meal.)

Add the chicken to the rice and allow the flavours to infuse with the lid on for 5 mins, mix together and plate up, sprinkle with fresh coriander if required.

Tuesdays Supper........

Big breakfast with bacon & eggs, and cubed chips all covered with baked beans. yummy! and finished with an egg custard.

Attachments

• Chicken Biryani (Large).JPG
    Chicken Biryani (Large).JPG
    180.9 KB · Views: 61
Weetabix minis with milk, hmmm I must change my breakfast at some point lol

100g total 0% Greek yoghurt mixed with a clementine & kiwi

A wholemeal pitta bread halved and toasted topped with two slices of cathedral city light and some chopped gammon. It's a bit of a lunchy breakfast!

image-2313847910.jpg

A big breakfast! scrambled tofu with turmeric, bouillon powder, balsamic vinegar and nutritional yeast with baked beans, pints of coffee with soya milk, a banana and a peach. That should keep me going till this afternoon.

2 weetabix with soya milk and a banana!

Batchelors macaroni cheese - again ;) xxx

Blondee said:
Batchelors macaroni cheese - again ;) xxx

If you like it and its free why not? I eat watermelon until it comes out of my ears, but I love it and it doesn't affect my losses... You go girl... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back