What have you just eaten??

A bowl of fresh pineapple chunks, yum!

Brightnatty said:
I like the sound of this!

Was tasty and easy just weigh out your porridge tip in two Mullerlight yogs your choice of flavour, mix and put in the fridge overnight, by morning you have a scrummy breakfast... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Left over quorn Lasagne and some extra quorn for good measure (2 syns)

A bowl of frozen grapes :)

All this is making me hungry-time for lunch I think!

A pot of coconut chunks and a banana x

If you like it and its free why not? I eat watermelon until it comes out of my ears, but I love it and it doesn't affect my losses... You go girl... xx

Its not quite free its 2 syns per packet but it lasts me all day and I struggle most days to use up all my syns... Plus I put cheese in it and ham and make a meal of it :) xxx

Blondee said:
Its not quite free its 2 syns per packet but it lasts me all day and I struggle most days to use up all my syns... Plus I put cheese in it and ham and make a meal of it :) xxx

So then its worth it... xx

Blondee said:

I wish I struggled to use up my syns haha :) x

Lydiahoyle said:
Went out for another leaving do dinner! U can tell local government are making cuts as all I seem to do is go out for leaving dos at the moment! Well I picked the best think on the menu, chicken kebab meet with salad. It was delicious - should be at 7 syns!

You're good x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mixed bean Chilli (mixed beans, E lean mince, onions, peppers, mushrooms, courgette and lots of spices) with steamed brown rice and smoked paprika/cayenne pepper chilli chips with a tbsn of homemade garlic Mayo

Gorgeous :)

Attachments

• image-755875781.jpg
    image-755875781.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 29
Back