What have you just eaten??

Steamed chicken breast and green beans with actifried chips and tinned tomatoes. SO YUMMY. A new fave :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3979625246.jpg
    image-3979625246.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 41
Hot chicken salad with a couple of ryvitas and laughing cow light. Have no kitchen at the moment so my meals are pretty basic at the mo.

I've just had a yummy (but healthy) barbecue with my lovely family! xx

Had 1 piece of salmon in the fridge that had to be eaten, also leftover ingredients from making a pizza so I throw the lot together and came up with this............

Pete’s Salmon on a bed of Spaghetti

Serves 2

Ingredients

100g spaghetti
3 slices of bacon, cut into strips
1 onion
1 chilli, deseeded
200mL passata
2 chopped mushrooms
2 Tbsp Light soya sauce
1 Tbsp runny honey

Method

Preheat the oven to 180c .

Cook in a frying pan the chopped bacon until crisp, add all the other ingredients except the spaghetti.

Boil a saucepan of salted water and cook the spaghetti for 8-10 mins, drain off the water and add to the frying pan with the other ingredients, mix and cook until all ingredients are hot.

Prepare an ovenproof dish lined with tinfoil, place the salmon in it and add 2 Tbsp of light soya sauce and 1 Tbsp of runny honey, fold the sides of the tinfoil over the salmon and place in the oven on the middle shelf for 18-20 mins.

Plate up and place the salmon on a bed of spaghetti.

Attachments

• Salmon & Spaghetti (Large).JPG
    Salmon & Spaghetti (Large).JPG
    182 KB · Views: 37
Just woke up!!! So last thing i ate was chicken souvlaki with salad for very late tea/ supper!!! :0) lush!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A small bowl of weetabix minis after an hr at the gym this morning x

Nothing... Hanging on til I get back from wi... Hopefully will be first in line and be back by 10...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I had Weetabix with skimmed milk, two oranges and an apple. nom nom! x

Ready Break, banana, 2 Clementine and a handful of grapes. Joy!

bacon and mushroom sandwich (hEX)
a banana
a cup of coffee
and a toffee muller light
xx

Massive super free salad, jacket potato with baked beans and cheese and a homemade blueberry muffin (3.5syns).

One scan bran with quark and tomatoes then a banana

Back