What have you just eaten??

Bacon, eggs, mushrooms and tons of tomatoes.

Just had syn free nachos, originally posted by Babybloo. They were lovely :)

Just had a gorge meal - turkey , onions, peppers, mushrooms, corgette, tomato, 1 tsp tikka powder, 1 tsp curry powder with 1/2packet bachelors chicken rice , Omg it was amazing :) yum yum x

Nachos, free on green + 1HE A not sure about other plans as I only do green.

Chilli: Fry off chopped onions and green pepper in frylight then add quorn mince. I then added chopped tomatoes, chilli flakes and chilli powder. When cooked through I added chilli beans. Simmer until cooked.

Nachos: Boil 3 sheets of lasagne separately until soft then cut into triangles. Spray a baking tray with frylight put on the pasta, spray again and add any flavourings you want, I sprinkled mine with chilli powder. Place in a very hot oven for about 5 mins (but keep an eye on them). Turn over and spray again. Put back in over for a couple of mins. Should be crispy when done.

Arrange nachos on a plate, put chilli in centre then sprinkle cheese around the edge put under grill until cheese has melted. I then put fromage frais on instead of sour cream.
Really tasty

Spaghetti Bolognese with carrots and mushrooms, fruit salad.

If you had asked me this last night after dinner, I would have to have answered a"a cheese sandwich or two"....Why?! Why do I do this?!!!

Back