What have you just eaten??

Scrambled egg (2) third of a tin of baked beans tomatoes mushrooms fried in fry light beetroot cucumber and 28g of cheddar hea funny mix of food lol but I enjoyed it

mrs big b said:
Scrambled egg (2) third of a tin of baked beans tomatoes mushrooms fried in fry light beetroot cucumber and 28g of cheddar hea funny mix of food lol but I enjoyed it

yeah, I was Reading thought mmmm, then eh? what?

But as you say, odd mix, but if it's tasty - that's all that counts lol
Think it was the beetroot & cucumber that threw me, I love both though
Sure some of what I eat people would wonder at too lol

Houmous, slice of ham and loads of red pepper and carrot

Attachments

• image-2997583814.jpg
    image-2997583814.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 29
I had an oyster from the ice cream man DREAD to think the syns of it!

Made a chinese style prawn and egg noodle that I found onsite and was really yum. Thx Mini's

Have a hard time finding SW friendly food as living in bangkok and sugar free is VERY hard to find!

Debridger said:
yeah, I was Reading thought mmmm, then eh? what?

But as you say, odd mix, but if it's tasty - that's all that counts lol
Think it was the beetroot & cucumber that threw me, I love both though
Sure some of what I eat people would wonder at too lol

Lol just trying to add to my superfree and couldn't think what to have I love both of these so though why not

Had crunchy all bran for breakfast with 150ml soya milk (HEB and part HEA)

Dinner
Fat free chilli supernoodles with added onions and mushrooms.

Strawberries and apple for dessert

Lydiahoyle said:
Been to a christening, I managed to stay away from the chocolate cake and the buffet was sandwiches so I stuck to brown bread with salad and had ham, chicken luckily no butter. I did have half a cup cake though! Trying to source the syns now!

You're good :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Been to a christening, I managed to stay away from the chocolate cake and the buffet was sandwiches so I stuck to brown bread with salad and had ham, chicken luckily no butter. I did have half a cup cake though! Trying to source the syns now!

well restrained...

in the book, average chocolate cupcake 7.5, for info a muffin ranges between 6 for a mini & 17 for average and 22 for large...

hope that helps

Everything been really off track all weekend 2 birthday party's fun day had two take sways and Some alcohol. So bloated and was wondering how am I going to bring it back before Thursday's weight in???

first timer said:
Everything been really off track all weekend 2 birthday party's fun day had two take sways and Some alcohol. So bloated and was wondering how am I going to bring it back before Thursday's weight in???

Firstly, hope you had a great time, and that you thoroughly enjoyed yourself.

I would stick to plan 100%, eat plenty of superfree, and superspeed where you can, and cut back a few syns - not all of them mind- I found that out last week!!! I lost when I didn't expect to as I actually ste a few, where normally I wouldn't
Good luck, and don't worry about it

Lydiahoyle said:
I could have been worse I suppose but not feeling confident for Tuesday. X

Me neither but I guess I have 2 extra days now!!!

You'll be fine - no binging :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back