What have you just eaten??

A chicken kebab minus the pitta bread :)

Raspberries, fat free Greek yoghurt and a drizzle of honey

Roast chicken with actifried potatoes, bns and sweet potato and roast courgettes and carrots and steamed runner beans and red cabbage.

Also roasted peppers, onions and tomatoes and they and any other veg leftover will go in the cous cous for lunch tomorrow and Tuesday :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-997479899.jpg
    image-997479899.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 50
lsf666 said:
Roast chicken with actifried potatoes, bns and sweet potato and roast courgettes and carrots and steamed runner beans and red cabbage.

Also roasted peppers, onions and tomatoes and they and any other veg leftover will go in the cous cous for lunch tomorrow and Tuesday :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chicken thighs(boneless and skinless) marinaded in natural yoghurt and curry powder with salad and wholemeal pitta bread - gorgeous!

Weetabix minis with milk x

Magic porridge made with coconut & chocolate sprinkle mullerlight (so glad that was the last one coz I think they are horrid!)

Quorn 'fish fingers' three syns each... mash made with cottage cheese, mushy peas... Two Syns for parsley sauce... eight Syns total...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

lollypop1985 said:
let me know what the new quorn fish fingers are like :)

They are ok, like Kev said they probably have more protein in than normal ones... Taste very simlar, just thought we'd give them a try... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back