What have you just eaten??

Dark Rye Ryvita topped with a slither of lighter than light mayo, a cheese slice and a ham slice :) Yum xxx

What's this magic porridge i keep hearing about?

Porridge mixed with a muller light yoghurt and then chilled over night... To eat either the next morning cold or warmed up?? I think thats right xx

Pretty boring breakfast... 2 x ww bread, baked beans and a cuppa :) x

Blondee said:
Porridge mixed with a muller light yoghurt and then chilled over night... To eat either the next morning cold or warmed up?? I think thats right xx

What porridge do you use? Also how much x

Emmajoyce said:
What porridge do you use? Also how much x

Any porridge oats (ie oats so simple but its got to be original thou as the golden syrup ones are syn'd) or like me I just buy the tesco/asda branded ones as they all taste the same and measure mine out...and it's 28g as a HEB x

Have just had a small bowl of pasta salad - I've just made a huge mixing bowl of the stuff :D Green day today so it's free food for if i get peckish. Should last a couple of days at least :)

Had a really random lunch, sweetcorn peas and carrots I really fancied the veg so thought what the hell lol

Savoury rice and chicken chopped up in it with a banana and nectarine it was really fruity and delicious

Minestrone mug shot pack happy snax 1.5 syns and still peckish so think ill have a yog n banana n nectarine n might do the melon n pineapple ive got in the fridge :)

Back