What have you just eaten??

Ok I confess... but let me try and justify it... I am on holiday midway through second week and it is the first time I have been bad... or even used all my syns... but I was just in a little farm shop heading into Perth, you know all good intentions strawberries etc. When there it was sat there shouting, no crying and whimpering - buy me buy me - I just had to do it.... one very frightened little piece of millionaires shortbread.... its safe now though all tucked up in my tummy - goodness knows how many syns.

skinnyminx said:
Ok I confess... but let me try and justify it... I am on holiday midway through second week and it is the first time I have been bad... or even used all my syns... but I was just in a little farm shop heading into Perth, you know all good intentions strawberries etc. When there it was sat there shouting, no crying and whimpering - buy me buy me - I just had to do it.... one very frightened little piece of millionaires shortbread.... its safe now though all tucked up in my tummy - goodness knows how many syns.

Heeheehee this made me chuckle. I loooove millionaires shortbread...and your on holiday so you deserve it :) x

Leek green bean and bacon cheesy past nicked from the pea n leek pasta recipe in last magazine :) 2.5 syns extra easy

It was gorgeous quick and easy n there's a huge pot in the fridge :)

This is my first week interested to see WI results tomorrow if I can really eat like this n lose weight then I'm converted!!!!

Well, between breakfast and a late lunch, I had some sweeties... caramel lumps covered in chocolate... I brought them in the US for my colleagues (June), and found them in the cupboard earlier today...
I only had one sort, and half a serving so, based on the package, 5 or 6 syns - will count 6

Lunch was tuna & chicken salad, and a banana

Starving so just eaten 8x crab sticks, 3 syn bag of aldi quavers and a banana to tide me over till tea at 7ish.

been told to eat more superfree and free with exercising so much so hopefully ill see a result next mon at WI :)

Braised steak and onions with carrots mushrooms broccoli cauliflower and mashed potato I am soo full yummy gotta love sw <3

Banana waiting for the hubby to get in from work to eat dinner x

Breakfast , beans on two toast, coffee
Dinner. chicken curry, salad, fruit
Supper, home made tomato soup, fruit, egg custard.

Chicken breast and roasted veg mmm

Back