What have you just eaten??

Lydiahoyle said:
Usual omelette! Mushroom and courgette I need to change my breakfasts...any ideas?

If I had time to do omelette for breakfast I would too! what about scrambled eggs an smoked salmon or syn free pancakes??? I haven't tried them yet but hear they're nice.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Steak, fresh salad with tomatoes and cucumber with 5 tbsp of lighter than light mayo (2.5syns) a handful of boiled new potatoes and some grilled mushrooms yummy

Followed by a fruit cocktail of strawberries, kiwi, grapes and an orange :)

Emmajoyce said:
Was lovely! i made it with vanilla mullerlight i think i made too much i haven't got any scales have git to buy some, i will defo be having it again x

Ahh just seen this. I was measuring with a normal scales and guessing it a little as could only see it going up on the marks in 25g lots so then brought a electrical scales and realised I was seriously over eating with the porridge haha x

Lydiahoyle said:
Oh my god....I am stuffed, so stuffed I could literally be sick! I have had pea and ham soup then to follow fruit and mullerlight I am so full though I need to learn to not to worry about throwing food out when full as thus can not be a good feeling!

I do this also eek x

Lydiahoyle said:
I get up far too early! Syn free pancakes sounds good...tell me more! X

There's a thread in the recipe section - it's just eggs and sweetener as far as I remember! Check it out and let me know what they're like :)

Breakfast of 42g porridge (HEB & 3.5syn) and 60ml skimmed milk (1 syn)

Need a big breakfast because come 1pm ish I have to do my usual fast ready for aerobics class tonight. It seems to be just me but if I eat or drink anything after 1pm for my class at 7pm I have a MAJOR stitch and cant do the cardio part of the class.

Laura_carlburgess said:
Your getting into your magic porridge now then? :) I need to go get some muller light yogurt today so I can do this for tomorrow's breakfast yum x

It's sooo yummy and even better slighlty warm, i was getting bored of weetabix every day it's a nice change x

Illbethin1day :) said:
2 slices of nimble toast with bit marg and sugar free apricot jAm. How many syns is jam and can i use the nimble as my hexb?

Only wholemeal for a HEB. Otherwise it's 2 syns a slice (I think). No idea on the jam x

Back