What have you just eaten??

lsf666 said:
Only wholemeal for a HEB. Otherwise it's 2 syns a slice (I think). No idea on the jam x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

just for info.... if it's Nimble (wholemeal, White or malted granary) 2x400g slices is an HEB - I love the malted one, and the White is great for a bacon buttie!!

reduced sugar jam is 0.5 per tsp or 1.5 per tbs - level

A nice big bowl of speed soup a 57g wholemeal roll and 2 plums

Debridger said:
just for info.... if it's Nimble (wholemeal, White or malted granary) 2x400g slices is an HEB - I love the malted one, and the White is great for a bacon buttie!!

reduced sugar jam is 0.5 per tsp or 1.5 per tbs - level

Brilliant thanks ill go with 2.5 syns as i had a bit of marg aswell thanks again :)

A humongous plate ov salad ( lettuce cherry toms red onion and cucumber )topped with my hex a of reduced chedder with ham a boiled egg and 3 crab sticks and a tblsp light mayo and i reall really enjoyed it :)

I really enjoyed this!

3 scan Brans topped with tuna mixed extra extra light (Mayo 1 syn I think wasn't more than a level tablespoon ) and sliced cucumber xx

Emmajoyce said:
I really enjoyed this!

3 scan Brans topped with tuna mixed extra extra light (Mayo 1 syn I think wasn't more than a level tablespoon ) and sliced cucumber xx

Oh and 3 syns for the scan bran :)

Had muller light with a load of fresh raspberries for breakfast.
Baked beans and scrambled egg for dinner.
Tea is gonna be 10 veg n mixed bean speed soup with bacon n new potato salad.

And not a syn in sight so i can have a ten syn treat later on :0)

Sw quiche made with cottage cheese red peppers red onion smoked bacon eggs salt pepper and paprika with loadsa beans n mccain rustic oven chips bout 1/4 bag so 2.5 syns that rite???

I've just had a muller light with choc sprinkles and cherry.
How many syns???
also got the vanilla ??? and orange ones ??? HELP

neffa said:
I've just had a muller light with choc sprinkles and cherry.
How many syns???
also got the vanilla ??? and orange ones ??? HELP

Free, free and free (I'm guessing the orange one but am sure about the other 2)
:)

Back