What have you just eaten??

just had a small portion of scrambled eggs :)
Off to the harvester later so just wanted something small to get my metabolism going

Scan bran and baked beans 2syns x

Roasted cauliflower, carrot and potato wedges, dipped in left over Red Kidney Bean Dip that I took to class for tasting last night. Yum yum yum. :D

Jacket potato with Heinz sweet chilli beans and my hexa of cheese.

Just having lunch/ dinner as I'm working late tonight home made burgers, savory rice and salad, with banana & vanilla mullerlight for after. So proud of myself for being organized today!

Lydiahoyle said:
Just had my dinner, very late - especially as I am going out for tea tonight but I have been out all day and busy so proud I didn't just cave in at the garage and got a butty and waited until I could eat something free! So I had chicken and mushroom pasta n sauce with a side salad. Still starving, but that's a good thing as I'm due to be out soon!

Don't go out starving!!! Have some fruit and drink loads of water otherwise you'll have less control out x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Coconut muller light and a cup of coffee, sat at the seaside - now do I get the hubby and kids fish and chips as a last night treat or do I make them something when I get back to cottage?

Lydiahoyle said:
U split an egg and whisk the egg White then fold a the egg yolk with a tsp of sweetener and vanilla essence. Then add the mixture to a heated pan then turn over after a minute or so. They are great. I serve with fruit and mullerlight but I can imagine they are great with lots! There my new stable and can't believe I've just discovered them! Thanks to others of course.

This sounds like the best/ easiest recipe of them all, defo tryin them after my shower thanks :)

Kieragh1515 said:
This sounds like the best/ easiest recipe of them all, defo tryin them after my shower thanks :)

They are easy - I made them yesterday. Plus TONS of body magic for the whisking :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bacon, mushrooms & baked beans... Plus one sausage :( xxx

Had ready brek for breakfast with some cinnamon sprinkled on it...yum...for lunch I am going to have some home made vegetable soup with a slice of tiger bread...for tonights tea I will probably have a ham salad followed by some fresh summer fruits on meringue nests with a blob of ww thick cream...

Nov,-15lbs..Dec,-9lbs..Jan,-8lbs..Feb,-5lbs..Mar,-6.5lbs.
Apr,-6lbs..May,-3.5lbs..Jun,-5lbs..Jul,-4lbs..Aug,-16lbs so far

Last edited:
Back