What have you just eaten??

Something really bad... Curry!! Xxx

2 slices of toast, two poached eggs and 2 slices of bacon.

2 slices of wm toast (HEB) with elf triangle spread (HEA) and scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and plum tomatoes. Yummy :) I'm SO full up!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A huge cooked breakfast! Absolutely stuffed now :D
Bacon (fat removed before cooking), roasted tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans and toast (syns for marge)

Plate full ov left over veg(carrotts cauli broccoli cabbage n mushy peas) n mash ( made with just a splash ov skimmed milk the other day ) with loadsa beans n pepper was absolutly delicious :) so think im well on my way with my ss today

Sweet & sour mug shot apple 2 large tomatoes and an alpen light heb

A pack of stir fry veggies cooked in fry light with soy sauce, ginger, garlic and chilli, with half a small tin of pink salmon stirred in towards the end. Absolutely delicious! It took 5 mins to prepare / cook, was syn free, healthy, and cost under £1.50 to make.

I am a happy bunny.

:D

An apple. Well really 2 halves if 2 different apples as they had gone a bit bad on one side :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ww strawberry tart yoghurt and a coffee...

A flump! Needed a sweet fix, and for 1.5 syns, they're the perfect solution. :)

Sunday Dinner....
Hunters Chicken, chicken wrapped in bacon with cheese and cooked with BBQ sauce, roasted veg and homemade gravy, salad & fruit.1.5 syn!

baked bean omelette.. it was awful ( i cant cook) but I didn't want the Lloyd Grossman curry everyone else is having :)

Had a lovely prawn stir fry

Back