What have you just eaten??

Waiting for dinner to cook but don't think it will be ready before I have to go out at 8 :( going to have a muller light and an apple so I can have some dinner when I get home.

Going out for a drink tonight with the lady taking over as consultant at my group as I've been leafleting for her today - better be on my best SW behaviour!!

jentwinkle said:
Waiting for dinner to cook but don't think it will be ready before I have to go out at 8 :( going to have a muller light and an apple so I can have some dinner when I get home.

Going out for a drink tonight with the lady taking over as consultant at my group as I've been leafleting for her today - better be on my best SW behaviour!!

Have a fun evening

Mini ripple choccie bar 4 1/2 syns but so worth it

Weetabix x2 for breakfast with large helping of melon n grapes, then a muller light, dinner was minestrone mug shot, velvet crunch and another muller light, tea was ham, fresh peas and onion omlette with baked beans on the side, got either pineapple or muller light n blackberries for later on!!! And only 4 syns in all of it!!! Lush!!! :0)

OMG!! Had a buffet style meal of sausage rolls garlic bread spring rolls chicken wings salad mayo olives onion bhajis cheesecake. My only flexible syn day since starting sw 9 weeks or so ago and I can't believe I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would so feel even more guilty for eating it all!! :(

A lovely meal out with the hubby went to a brewers fayre and had a lovely roast dinner was a good girl x

a toffee muller-light yummy

I just had some veggies from a curry hubby made earlier and I refused to eat lol! I did avoid the Lloyd Grossman sauce though :)

rainbow_brite said:
Had a chinese takeaway earlier, some curry, noodles and a few chips. Was scrummy. I've done weekly syns this week - still have another 20 to go until WI on Tues - that's OK isn't it?

Hope you enjoyed it....certainly sounds yummy!!
20 syns until Tuesday sounds sufficient as long as you don't get too much into ' bank holiday mode' .... i.e... ' it's a day off so I can stuff all the things I wouldn't normally'
Yep sounds good

Hope you enjoyed it....certainly sounds yummy!!
20 syns until Tuesday sounds sufficient as long as you don't get too much into ' bank holiday mode' .... i.e... ' it's a day off so I can stuff all the things I wouldn't normally'
Yep sounds good

Nope, got a low syn day filled with lots of SF veggies and fruit :D fingers crossed for a good WI on Tuesday!

that sounds like heaven to me right now :)

Had strawberries with vanilla ice cream - no not fromage frais as usual but real ice cream.

Only had one scoop. It's been in the freezer since I started SW.

Any idea of the syns for one scoop??????

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back