What have you just eaten??

coolkerry said:
Sounds fab, send me one plz ;) x

On it's way... Brown sauce? Lol :) xx

a whole melon!!

last nights rice and veg warmed up, with kippers. They were micro in the bag kippers but had to grill them due to blowing up the microwave while making jacket spuds yesterday! At least it meant I could leave out the little knob of butter which comes in the bag, and not syn it! Also had to warm up all the rice in the wok.. didn't realise how much i'd miss my microwave! lol

Having a spicy tomato mugshot :)

shineykat said:
that's ridiculous... oh well.

I never syn it.. Shh..
I'd been eating it for months before I knew it had a syn value. I definitely didn't gain the stone I want to lose from too much chewing gum!
I'm sure they'll be plenty of people who disagree, but a bit of chewing gum based rebellion is happening right here!

Chicken stirfry on rice! X

I never syn it.. Shh..
I'd been eating it for months before I knew it had a syn value. I definitely didn't gain the stone I want to lose from too much chewing gum!
I'm sure they'll be plenty of people who disagree, but a bit of chewing gum based rebellion is happening right here!

Well there are SO many syn-free foods that have far more calories!? Fat free yoghurt probably contain all the same sweeteners and more. So you can eat as many mugshots as you like but the gum you chew and spit out again is synned?
The logic blows my mind.

I never syn it.. Shh..

Well there are SO many syn-free foods that have far more calories!? Fat free yoghurt probably contain all the same sweeteners and more. So you can eat as many mugshots as you like but the gum you chew and spit out again is synned?
The logic blows my mind. :doh:

shineykat said:
The logic blows my mind. :doh:

Which is why I don't syn - no amount of wanting to be skinny means I'll be coping with coffee breath because I have to syn gum..

A weetabix oaty bar (3.5) & a bag of bacon rashers (4) - really hope my snack cravin is now gone while I'm still within my syns! :( may have to start on the diet coke next...

Lydiahoyle said:
Having chilli pasta bake for tea, been slightly naughty today and had 6 syns so far. I'm trying my best to be good but it's hard today as I'm having one of those...do I care days! I know tomorrow I will care so trying my best to care today!

I'm having one of those days as well :/ . Just ordered a lamb shish kebab so god knows how many syns x

I've just had Ainsey Harriot Spice Sensations cous cous with added garlic, chilli and roasted veg (courgettes, peppers, red onions and cherry tomatoes) and homemade potato wedges - all for 1/2 a syn as I only had half the cous cous with a bowl in the fridge for my lunch tomorrow. Yummmmmy!!

hot and spicy stir fry - totally syn free- yet another use for the actifry...

Back