What have you just eaten??

Oh a lush treat feel like I've been really naughty but I know i haven't had a frozen strawberry mullerlight with raspberries blackberries 2 mini meringues and one of those flakes you get in a box in the ice-cream section total 4 syns then I had a ginger options 2 syns but that's all the syns I've had all day total 6 * rubs halo * :D

mrs big b said:
Oh a lush treat feel like I've been really naughty but I know i haven't had a frozen strawberry mullerlight with raspberries blackberries 2 mini meringues and one of those flakes you get in a box in the ice-cream section total 4 syns then I had a ginger options 2 syns but that's all the syns I've had all day total 6 * rubs halo * :D

Sound lovely, going to have to get myself some of those mini meringues, what section ate they in in the supermarket?

Salt beef and latkas. Last day of holiday and round the MIL's :-(

She's off to get non SW friendly crumble for dessert soon!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Flippy said:
Sound lovely, going to have to get myself some of those mini meringues, what section ate they in in the supermarket?

Got them in m&s they were with their baking ingredients 2 = 1.5 syns

And now plum and raspberry crumble with half fat creme fresh

Yummy but v naughty :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Someone has eaten by boiled ham out of the fridge:cry: so I've just had 2 tangerines and an alpen light bar, now I'm going to bed before I eat something I shouldn't!!

Bacon 1 fried egg tomatoes & mushrooms fried in frylight with half tin tomatoes was very nice :)

Double egg on brown bread xx

2 slices wholemeal bread with beans and 2 eggs

Back