What have you just eaten??

Bunnylush said:
I have a migraine and craved 2 weetabix and ice-cold milk,surprising how it makes you feel better x

All food craved after migraines is medicinal and syn free!

banana and a coffee..

Mango!

Some pineapple I just painsteakingly cut it up with a bread knife! Worth the effort tho cos it tastes lush xxx

Baked beans on toast :)

Quorn sausages, bacon, eggs, tinned toms, mushrooms and wholemeal nimble absolutely stuffed but that's it til teatime!

I had a pear chopped up, a banana chopped up, 28g of fruit and fibre and topped with banana custard muller light - I'm doing EE, this sound nice?

I just made something from 2 grated carrots, 2 grated courgettes, quorn pieces, spinach - cooked in a small amount of passata then I added Chinese five spice too - and also a bag of 25g hula hoops, my first syn of the day :)

Salad ham crab sticks beetroot pickled onions bit salad cream a boiled egg 2x nimble hexb 2x ex light laughin cow triangles part hexa decided on ee so can have rice n new pots with my masala chick for tea. Was a mixture but lush :)

been really good last few days, weigh in tonight. have maintained for last three weeks so need a kick start.
Here goes:
breakfast - Banana, strawberries, blackberries, onken plain yog, 2 x round wholemeal toast - marmalade (i know -syn)
mid morning - celery, radishes, grapes
lunch - cheese salad (allowance, i don't have milk) - tomatoes, cucumber, red pepper, mushrooms, red onion. no dressing (I love crunchy salad), fruit salad (strawberries, blackberries) with muller lite rubarhb yogurt.
Sparkling water, black coffee and an apple to eat before weigh in

Back