What have you just eaten??

I'm not keen, they all went in the sow basket along with low fat supernoodles!!

Yeah - half of mine is going in the bin. I just thought I'd try it as it's new. I'll stick to sweet & sour I think.

Also have a Tikka one to try at home?

lsf666 said:
Yeah - half of mine is going in the bin. I just thought I'd try it as it's new. I'll stick to sweet & sour I think.

Also have a Tikka one to try at home?

Not tried tikka, I've fallen out of love with mug shots in favour of pot shots! Lol! Only have them at work tho. I like pasta n sauce best with a side salad:)

Scan bran with tuna and cucumber

2 shredded wheat with a splash of s/skimmed milk

lsf666 said:
Pot shots? Tell me more

Batchelor's pot shots. The sweet & sour & curry noodles are free. The tomato & herb pasta ones are free. On green & ee, synned on original. A few of the others are synned on ee & green but very low. Brilliant for work lunch!

Had my tea - but am still hungry once I have put the kids to bed at 8pm I will have a cup of coffee - to try and quell the hunger...

Just did the Asda food shop (on foot - with shopping trolley, rucksack and 2 carrier bags full as well on the way home - Body magic or what!!) so, apres-foodshop treat was a bowl of swrawberries with half a pot of vanilla and choc sprinkles yogurt over the top.

I'm going to cry when the soft-fruit season ends. Have really enjoyed it all this year.

BBQ pork steaks, all fat removed with stir fry and blue dragon sauce! Yum! Just what I need after a 12 hour shift!

Back