What have you just eaten??

Omelette made with 2 White onions, 1 red onion, loads of pepper and a slice of ham. I'm all onioned out!!

pork loin steak with loads of salad. Everyone in my office in work then sat and ate cake while I had a banana with vanilla muller light over it.

Something really stupid... :( A little White bap for no reason :( xxx

Spaghetti carbonara OMG it was delicious it really didnt taste free but it was (The bacon was 2x heb and I had a tiny scatter of cheese HEA)
xx

I had sw friendly sausage egg bacon beans and mushrooms was yummy

Is bacon with all the fat off free pls.

I just had a massive plate of stirfry veg (peppers, onions, baby corn, mushrooms, courgettes) with garlic, soy sauce and oyster sauce. Served with a salmon fillet.

I think the only things to syn is the oyster sauce so quids in!

enteralterego said:
Yeah on red or ee

Thank u, I thought it was just have baby brain at the min!! :)

I'm just making the Apple Betty from the site...looking forward to seeing how it turns out! I've omitted the sultanas...I think they just ruin a good thing! I'll try and post a pic once it's made (if the OH doesn't demolish it first!) x

nickymac1108 said:
Is bacon with all the fat off free pls.

Yeah as long as it's trimmed of all fat I get lean medallions

Lol sorry everyone didn't see all the replies lol

A grapefruit. Can someone please tell me how to eat them. I gave up in the end. I cut in half and attempted to scoop out with a tea spoon OMG, went everywhere. Is there an easier way? X

Grapefruits are a nightmare! Lol, I used to cut it in half then get a veg knife and cut the edges of the segments until they come free. Time consuming, but once it's done it's done! X

Back