What have you just eaten??

Had 2 tesco light choices cumberland sausages ( 1 syn each ) really delicious recommend them . A few sw chips an egg mushrooms and loads of cherry tomatoes

A bournville chocolate biscuit.Oops :(

Chicken thighs which I de-boned and rolled in smoked bacon. Served with a wee bit of pasta, 1/2 a small celeriac and a red onion roasted along side the chicken.

Homemade bns and red lentil soup with heb wholemeal roll. Stuffed now.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

2 Ryvita fruit (HEB) plus lashings of sweetened Quark, stopped with sliced straberries. Om nom nom

Breakfast: 2 Tesco HL sausages (2 syns), HEB1 Hovis (+2 syns for extra), baked beans, and egg and HEA1 42g reduced fat cheese

Bowl of frozen raspberries with yogurt on top :)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Brunch - 2 slices of wm toast (HEB) with elf cheese triangles for spread (HEA) and scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and chopped tomatoes on each slice. Yummy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3059095584.jpg
    image-3059095584.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 38
Lydiahoyle said:
I went to sleep! Doesnt mean I was good! I have had an awful weekend...big 30th do in Glasgow and tried my best to stay on track but not hopeful for Tuesday. Nevermind here's hoping and being tremendous today, tomorrow and Tuesday in hope to stay the same! Xx

You should be ok then x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've just had cheesecake..... slimming world friendly obviously.

2 Alpen light bars melted in the microwave for 30 or so seconds. Smush (technical term) into the bottom of a dish then put in fridge to cool and re-set.
Mix together a tub of quark with sweetner and lemon juice to taste then put on top of the Alpen base and put back in the fridge to set for a bit.

Soooo yummy.... feels soooo naughty but not!

blended red pepper and butternut squash soup...

Spookess said:
I've just had cheesecake..... slimming world friendly obviously.

2 Alpen light bars melted in the microwave for 30 or so seconds. Smush (technical term) into the bottom of a dish then put in fridge to cool and re-set.
Mix together a tub of quark with sweetner and lemon juice to taste then put on top of the Alpen base and put back in the fridge to set for a bit.

Soooo yummy.... feels soooo naughty but not!

I really need to try this!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Sunday roast

Back