What have you just eaten??

Spookess said:
I've just had cheesecake..... slimming world friendly obviously.

2 Alpen light bars melted in the microwave for 30 or so seconds. Smush (technical term) into the bottom of a dish then put in fridge to cool and re-set.
Mix together a tub of quark with sweetner and lemon juice to taste then put on top of the Alpen base and put back in the fridge to set for a bit.

Soooo yummy.... feels soooo naughty but not!

Mmmm sounds good

Just had some pomegranate seeds were very nice

Sunday roast-sw friendly :) Followed by a slice of Jaffa Cake Cake at 4.5 syns. Yummy.

A bowl of SW 'rice pudding' to keep the munchies at bay. It's basically pudding rice boiled, then mixed with a vanilla yoghurt (I find WW works the best, but today's is Activia), sweetener and a bit of nutmeg. Serve with lots of chopped up strawberries. Yum!

Weightwatchers fruit crumble biscuit! Yum!

I just tried some of the syn free ice-cream that's been whizzing round in my ice-cream maker very yummy ...

Just had a cup of coffee, now deciding on what to have for tea? Have no clue.....eeeek

Mint options mixed with ff Greek yoghurt and a mint hifi bar mixed in really recommend it :)

Sundays dinner was pork chop, roasted veg, cabbage & onion & gravy with salad.......

Supper was Spaghetti Carbonara, with salad............

Attachments

• Sundays Dinner (Large).JPG
    Sundays Dinner (Large).JPG
    208.9 KB · Views: 57
  • Spaghetti Carbonara-3 (Large).JPG
    Spaghetti Carbonara-3 (Large).JPG
    194.9 KB · Views: 61
First day back on sw after 2 weeks off for holiday so it's a neutral vegetable syn free soup (leek, carrot, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans and sprouts)

I am on the SS SF soup in the hopes that Fridays WI isn't a utter nightmare for me haha :)

Back