Serves 2
Ingredients
2 large potatoes
56g low fat cheddar, grated (2xHea)
1 Tsp mustard powder
2 rashers of smoked bacon chopped into small pieces
1 tbsp. Cajun powder

Method

Prick the potatoes with a fork and spray with Fry Light, run sea salt over the skin, place in a microwave, cook for 5-10 mins, (depending on the wattage of the microwave) until part cooked.

Remove from the microwave and cut in half and carefully (very hot), remove as much of the potato inner keeping the outer skin intact, place in a bowl.

While the potatoes are cooking fry the chopped bacon until crisp, remove and add to the bowl with the potato, add cheese, mustard and season with salt & pepper, sprinkle the Cajun powder.

Mix well and return to the potato skins.

Place in a hot oven at 180c for 10-15 mins until the potato has fully cooked and the cheese is bubbling, serve with a bed of salad.

Attachments

• Cheesy Baked Potato (Large).JPG
    Cheesy Baked Potato (Large).JPG
    195.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Cheesy Baked Potato-2 (Large).JPG
    Cheesy Baked Potato-2 (Large).JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 57
last nights supper..............

Pete’s Cheesy Baked Potatoes

Serves 2
Ingredients
2 large potatoes
56g low fat cheddar, grated (2xHea)
1 Tsp mustard powder
2 rashers of smoked bacon chopped into small pieces
1 tbsp. Cajun powder

Method

Prick the potatoes with a fork and spray with Fry Light, run sea salt over the skin, place in a microwave, cook for 5-10 mins, (depending on the wattage of the microwave) until part cooked.

Remove from the microwave and cut in half and carefully (very hot), remove as much of the potato inner keeping the outer skin intact, place in a bowl.

While the potatoes are cooking fry the chopped bacon until crisp, remove and add to the bowl with the potato, add cheese, mustard and season with salt & pepper, sprinkle the Cajun powder.

Mix well and return to the potato skins.

Place in a hot oven at 180c for 10-15 mins until the potato has fully cooked and the cheese is bubbling, serve with a bed of salad.

They sound lovely and look even nicer from the picture. May have to have a go for tea one night this week.

Just eating a huge bowl of Aunt Bessies carrot & swede mash-I can't believe it's free!

Bns and red pepper soup n its all gone now:(

Vegetable soup (syn free and SF) :-( boring thou wish I was back in Turkey having a delicious meze of stuffed peppers/tomatoes, courgette fritters, bulgar wheat salad and breads yummmmmy :)

Ive just had, Wafer thin ham- synned, SW chips and salad

well... i say salad I only like lettuce cucumber and sweetcorn, so thats my salad!

xxxx

I am having a hungry day...think my body still hasn't got used to sw after 2.5 weeks off it was literally growling at me saying "feeeed me" earlier on :)

Have picked all say but all super free or free foods so just had some more pineapple and fat free onken yogurt

Lasagne SF (using x2 hea for phily light cheese/low fat mozzarella & x1 HEB of lasagne pasta sheets) it was utterly gorgeous :)

Served with spicy sw chips and salad

Attachments

• image-697924468.jpg
    image-697924468.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 42
OH NO I just had fishcake and chips! I had a rubbish day and gave in! Back on it tomorrow she says for the millionth time.

Fruit salad and a twirl.

Back