Ingredients

150g Arborio rice
150g mushrooms, sliced
750Lt vegetable stock
2 leeks, finely chopped
1 lemon
½ cupful of frozen peas
1 onion, finely chopped
Parmesan cheese (out of your daily allowance)

Method

Boil a kettle and make 750 Lt of vegetable stock, using a vegetable cube or use homemade stock.

Spray a large saucepan with Fry Light and cook the onions & leeks until transparent.

Add the rice and allow it to be coated by mixing all ingredients, cut the lemon and drizzle the juice over the rice and cook for 5 mins.

Using a ladle add 2 ladles of hot stock at a time, cook until all liquid has gone then repeat until ¾ stock has been used. Add peas & mushrooms.

When all stock has been used up grate parmesan cheese over the rice and put a lid on it and leave to steam. Serve on a hot bowl and have a side salad with it.

Attachments

• Leek & Mushroom Rissoto (Large).JPG
    Leek & Mushroom Rissoto (Large).JPG
    187.4 KB · Views: 45
Pear banana and a coffee

2 Paracetamol Extra power, and 2 Ibuprofen! Got a painful knee! About to have crispy potatoes and kippers and mushrooms and scrambled egg and tomatoes!
Bit excited as the kipper is not a boil in the bag but an undyed one from the deli so baking it in the oven!

No on green I suppose it is synd I'm sorry I just presume everyone is on EE! Xx

yeah i mean't 'yeah i guess it would be synned'

sorry very lazy typing day LOL should have stated Green day :eek:

I am on EE however i thought the ham was the only meat i was eating so i syned it and meant i could have another 2 HE's!

My weird way of thinking ! xxx

Shirleen said:
2 Paracetamol Extra power, and 2 Ibuprofen! Got a painful knee! About to have crispy potatoes and kippers and mushrooms and scrambled egg and tomatoes!
Bit excited as the kipper is not a boil in the bag but an undyed one from the deli so baking it in the oven!

Mmmm that does sound, the kipper and not the tablets. I love fish got a few makerals in freezer that were half price in Tesco not to long ago

Breakfast was an Activia Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt and an Double Choc Alpen Light Bar (1/2 of my HEx B).

Mid morning snack was a rich tea biscuit (2 syns).

Lunch was X3 Ryvita (lets say other half of my HEx B) topped with Philli Extra Light (HEx A) and cucumber.

Back