What have you just eaten??

Israeli cous cous with roasted vegetables and 1/2 a pineapple. Feel stuffed but that's it until WI at 7.30!!!!!!

A huge jacket potato with virtually fat free cottage cheese with chives, large mixed salad with tomatoes and onions! I am absolutely stuffed!

For lunch I had some leftover chilli inside q huge flat mushroom. Couldn't be bothered to wait for rice to cook! Grated hexA of cheese melted on too. Was yummy!

Just about to make falafels for dinner, but will have mine when I get home from WI later.

A nectarine and a options hot choccy ^_^ , finding hot chocolate much more satisfying then bars of chocolate now! I could eat 5 twixs on the trot D: SW, I dont know what youre doing to me, but i LOVE it! :D <3

Beautifulmess said:
Lol! I had a tesco one on Monday. 18syns per slice. Was heaven.

Lighter choices one is 8syns per slice.

Hubby made this one for my Mum's birthday and it was full if full fat cream cheese, sour cream and creme fresh, real butter and sugar!!!

I only had a small piece but I really dint want to even try to work out a syn value!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Raspberries & pineapple in fat free yoghurt ee day so lots of superfree & speed to start me off :)

Laura_carlburgess said:
Worth it thou? My last treat before started back on sw after holiday was a cheesecake after my big fat Sunday roast :) haha was like the last supper :)

Yes it was worth it but it was SO hard not to have more than a sliver! Plus I have 3/4 of a whole cheesecake in the fridge right now to avoid. I'm taking it to work!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2 x stale rivita crackerbread with a slice of ham on each, then chopped up 2 x plums, 2 x nectarines and a banana and had with plain fat free yoghurt, glass of bubbly water with lime cordial (Is coridal a syn?)

Alpen light, banana, plum and Jaffa cake.
So hungry, everyone in the office was eating bacon and sausage naps but I declined.... And then wept in to my water :D nah I just picked up my plum and asked if the grease was nice. Smelt bloody lovely.

Off to polish my halo!

Back