What have you just eaten??

MissyLisa said:
These are for bachelors
Pasta n sauce, Bolognese, excl milk & butter, dried, 126g pack, - green free, red 22 syns
Pasta n sauce, carbonara, excl milk & butter, dried, 120g pack, - green ½ syn, red 23 syns
Pasta n sauce, cheese, leek & ham, excl milk & butter, dried, 120g pack, - green 1 syn, red 22½ syns
Pasta n sauce, macaroni cheese, excl milk & butter, dried, 108g pack, - green 1 syn, red 20 syns
Pasta n sauce, mild cheese & broccoli, excl milk & butter, dried, 123g pack, - green free, red 22½ syns
Pasta n sauce, tomato, onion & herb, excl milk & butter, dried, 128g pack, - green free, red 22½ syns. Xx

How old is this list of syns? Some of these flavours have been discontinued and I've always been told the syn values I stated above and I'm sure there's a couple of syn threads that agree with me? I know that 1/2 a syn won't make much difference.. But I'd hate for people to not count it properly and if the mac and cheese one is 2 syns and people are only counting one...
Of course it's up to the individual which sun thread they use but there's a possibility that that one is outdated perhaps? X
Xx

Hi

I got it off a thread. It may have changed. Hopefully not though because i have always stuck to this list.

It is a pain when things change

Xx

MissyLisa said:
Hi

I got it off a thread. It may have changed. Hopefully not though because i have always stuck to this list.

It is a pain when things change

Xx

I was eating the new quorn sausages thinking they were free for a long time.. Maybe someone will pop along and give a third opinion?

most delicious breakfast. Chicken breast leftover in fridge so sprinkled with mixed herbs and salt and pepper. Saute gently in frylight. Meanwhile slice and saute button mushrooms until golden brown. Take off the heat and sprinkle over HexA grated strong cheddar. When melted, and slightly cooled, stir in 1 tbsp quark. Makes yummy creamy cheesy sauce - eat chicken and mushrooms together. Fab. Would be nice for a dinner :)

Toasted Teacake and Dairy Free Spread.
Green Decaf Tea
An Apple.

Boooo. Sorry for getting all your hopes up :-( xx

Baked bean & cheese omelette & salad nom nom

Strawberrys, blackberrys, 1 syn yoghurt and crushed up alpen bar (half hexb) x

Dinner
Went to the pub for a carvery! turkey, two medium roast potato's, leeks, peas, carrots & 2 boiled potato's 5 Syns glass of diet coke.

Supper
Onion soup! Free Ee

Back