What have you just eaten??

Home made oat so simple :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So far today...

Breakfast - Activia FF Vanilla Yogurt, Wheetabix Cereal Bar (HEx b)

Snack - McVities Rich Tea Biscuit (2), Option Dreamy Caramel Hot Chocolate (2)

Lunch - Batchelours Super Low Fat Sweet Thai Chilli Noodles, Mullerlight Vanilla Sprinkled with Dark Chocolate

Lots of yummy goodness! Just need to get some superfree in now :)

Mushroom omelette with HEA cheese!

Done well no snacks and only 3 syns today just got to remember it's a green day!

2 egg Omelette with hea cheese onion & tomatoes . 2 ryvita and a pile of beetroot followed by a kiwi & some melon slices was rather hungry lol

Think malted milks are 2 syns. Just had free salmon burgers from Costco (v v nice), sw chips and salad. Eating a Solero Exotic Explosion ice cream now for 4.5 syns.

Lydiahoyle said:
So far. Breakfast strawberries with vanilla muller light and a summer fruits alpen light. Dinner was chicken savoury rice followed by strawberries and alpen light toffee. Now waiting for my tea to be ready spicy SW chips, Ham and lots of veg sprouts and beans...sprouts! Yes! I love this season as I ADORE sprouts! I also had a malted milk biscuit earlier, does anyone know the syn value?

I love sprouts too :)

Spaghetti Bol :) xxx

Lydiahoyle said:
Aren't they great! Think I will turn into a sprout as I plan to eat lots! Feel for my boyfriend at night! He he!

Yes my hubby too!!

I've just had a cup of tea (HEX A). Afraid the cupboards are a bit bare this morning, it's shopping day. No idea what to have for breakfast. Maybe I'll just scoff down some fruit.

Back