What have you just eaten??

4 slices of bread 2 HEXB
4 LC light triangles 1 HEXA
1 mullerlight
1 banana
Had that at 7.45am & not hungry in the slightest which is great.

French toast with two quorn sausages and a big of tea :)

Just had SW quiche (had in it butternut squash, peppers, onions) with baked beans.

Just had pasta with Laughing cow cheese triangles, followed by an apple anda 1 syn yoghurt...now stuffed

Ham sandwich with onion n bit salad cream (synned) and bread hexb. Got broccoli n cauli soup cooking. Little sandwiches dnt fill me at all well im jus greedy really haha

Broccali pasta n sauce, 2 meat free burgers. Spinach onion and sweetcorn

2 alpen light choc fudge bars - needed a choc fix and I still had my hex b left - perfect!

Got in from SW last night, raided the fridge and eat these..............

Pete’s Pukka Pakoras

Ingredients

1 Red Onion, finely chopped
1 Egg
125g Instant Mash
½ cup frozen peas
1tsp turmeric
1tsp chilli powder
1tsp garam masala
1tsp cumin
1tsp hot curry powder

Method

Pre heat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6.
Tip 125g of Instant Mash into a mixing bowl, add the spices, egg & mix together, season with salt & pepper, add hot water and mix to a slightly loose mix.
Stand for 2 mins add more water if now too stiff.

Line a baking tray/wire rack with baking paper to prevent sticking, using two tablespoons form” small scone” size amounts and place on the tray.

Spray with Fry Light and bake for approximately 10 mins, remove from the oven, reduce the heat to 180c, turn them over.

Spray again with Fry Light and return to the oven for a further 20 mins, remove & leave on a wire rack, allow to cool.

Allow to cool slightly so that the pakoras firm up.

Attachments

• Pakoras-1 (Large).JPG
    Pakoras-1 (Large).JPG
    190.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Pakoras-2 (Large).JPG
    Pakoras-2 (Large).JPG
    238.5 KB · Views: 47
bilsat said:
Got in from SW last night, raided the fridge and eat these..............

Pete’s Pukka Pakoras

Ingredients

1 Red Onion, finely chopped
1 Egg
125g Instant Mash
½ cup frozen peas
1tsp turmeric
1tsp chilli powder
1tsp garam masala
1tsp cumin
1tsp hot curry powder

Method

Pre heat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6.
Tip 125g of Instant Mash into a mixing bowl, add the spices, egg & mix together, season with salt & pepper, add hot water and mix to a slightly loose mix.
Stand for 2 mins add more water if now too stiff.

Line a baking tray/wire rack with baking paper to prevent sticking, using two tablespoons form” small scone” size amounts and place on the tray.

Spray with Fry Light and bake for approximately 10 mins, remove from the oven, reduce the heat to 180c, turn them over.

Spray again with Fry Light and return to the oven for a further 20 mins, remove & leave on a wire rack, allow to cool.

Allow to cool slightly so that the pakoras firm up.

Fantastic! They look & sound Delish! I might just have to whip a few of those up today as a lovely snack to pick at!

SW cottage pie with cheese allowence as healthy extra A. And a Shape fat free yogurt YUM!!!!

Had my HEX B left so I thought I'd whip up a bacon and egg sandwich with tomato ketchup. Yummy, it was.

Hands up who else sometimes wonders if we're on a diet at all?! lol

*hands up*

I have just had a yummy Jacket spud (HExB) with tuna and cheese (HExA) nd am now enjoying an options white choc, hot choc (2 syns according to my book) yummy

Uncle Ben's Sweet & Sour Rice Time pot - my first one - WOW! Really lovely, filling and best of all, this one is syn free!

Back