What have you just eaten??

Had tuna and tomato pilaf for lunch, made it with no syns. About to have a handful of grapes then dinner is a no syn shepherds pie.
Saving all my syns for tonight as having a couple of cheeky rums for games night at a friends place.

25g Kellogs all bran crunch? ( free delivered to our door by a man today) with 0% Greek yog,banana

6 wholemeal crackerbread and cottage cheese.

French fries

Debridger said:
love prawns

So easy! Bit of Worcester sauce in the pan, get hot, chuck in king or tiger prawns and when one side is coloured stir up with chilli flakes, paprika and garlic salt. If the powders join too much either more w.sauce or touch of water and then pour into a bowl. Delish alone or if u want with salad or noodles/stir fry. Personally alone :) the OH doesn't like so I relished in half a bag full at lunch time nom nom nom!

Would have taken a pic but went too quick! X x

Last nights supper...
Beef slices, lettuce, tomato, onion, boiled potato, boiled egg & branston sauce...
Followed by an apple & a pear.

Brunch was syn free pancakes, strawberries, ff natural yoghurt and sugar free syrup - all freeeeeeee and totally yummy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

constantlydizzy said:
oooooh syn free pancakes???? what are these :confused: I fear I'm missing something really good here!!!:eek::D

I got it from the recipe section on here. You separate eggs, whip up the whites, add splenda and vanilla to the yolks and fold it all together. Then cook carefully in the frying pan (with a bit of spray oil). They don't flip like pancakes - I use the 2 spatulas method to turn them. You use 1 egg per pancake and 1 dessert spoon of splenda - or to taste. Here's a piccie from last time I made them :)

Attachments

• image-3090959925.jpg
    image-3090959925.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 50
I got it from the recipe section on here. You separate eggs, whip up the whites, add splenda and vanilla to the yolks and fold it all together. Then cook carefully in the frying pan (with a bit of spray oil). They don't flip like pancakes - I use the 2 spatulas method to turn them. You use 1 egg per pancake and 1 dessert spoon of splenda - or to taste. Here's a piccie from last time I made them :)

They look AMAZING!!!!!

I've got to try those :)
I get terrible cravings for something sweet at *week time and this might just hit the spot without blowing the 'syn budget' :D x x

constantlydizzy said:
They look AMAZING!!!!!

I've got to try those :)
I get terrible cravings for something sweet at *week time and this might just hit the spot without blowing the 'syn budget' :D x x

I love them as it leaves my HEB allowance for something later in the day :)

6 rivita CB with cheese, onion, ham tomato and beetroot :)

MinkyDinky said:
So easy! Bit of Worcester sauce in the pan, get hot, chuck in king or tiger prawns and when one side is coloured stir up with chilli flakes, paprika and garlic salt. If the powders join too much either more w.sauce or touch of water and then pour into a bowl. Delish alone or if u want with salad or noodles/stir fry. Personally alone :) the OH doesn't like so I relished in half a bag full at lunch time nom nom nom!

Would have taken a pic but went too quick! X x

Cheers, defo gonna do that one :).
Then when I've 'trialled it' I might make OH some lol

Just made brandy snaps from british bake off! Was proud of myself for not having any but did just have a couple of spoons of the elmlea light I stuffed them with! Then looked at the nutritional information! Oh the guilt!

Back