What have you just eaten??

I enjoyed it so much pizza chicken again with broccoli and asparagus! Yum!

Ooo I LOVE pizza topped chicken :p.

I've just had jacket potato, salad, cottage cheese, baked beans, sliced chicken, pickled onions and a hard boiled egg... I am well and truly stuffed!!!:)

Rustic chicken in the season & shake bag.... Yummmmy :) Chicken, carrots, peas & pots - very healthy too xxx

Pom bears (5) and a bournville (12).. My WI treat :) x

Strawberry Irish diet yoghurt 2 mini meringues 2 fat free marshmallows raspberries & 2 choc pretzels :) followed by an options hot choc all for 6.5 syns not bad

Debridger said:
syn free pancake with strawberries and ff greek with added sweetener & vanilla essence

How do you make these? X

How do you make these? X

1 Egg per pancake
2-3 Teaspoons sweetener (depending on own taste)
3-4 Drops of vanilla essence

First seperate the white from the yolk and put into separate bowls, Whisk the egg white until fluffy and add the sweetener, In the other bowl add the vanilla essence then fold the yolk into the egg white
Heat a frying pan with frylight, add the mix and spread as you would a normal pancake after a few mins flip over with a spatula, they wont toss

Enjoy

Last night's supper........
Salmon, Couscous with pomegranite seeds, salad, then pineapple

Debridger said:
1 Egg per pancake
2-3 Teaspoons sweetener (depending on own taste)
3-4 Drops of vanilla essence

First seperate the white from the yolk and put into separate bowls, Whisk the egg white until fluffy and add the sweetener, In the other bowl add the vanilla essence then fold the yolk into the egg white
Heat a frying pan with frylight, add the mix and spread as you would a normal pancake after a few mins flip over with a spatula, they wont toss

Enjoy

Ooh nice. Im going to try and make them xx

Lydiahoyle said:
Are the season and shakes free? Xx

No lovey they're not free :( Rustic chicken is 5 syns, paprika is 3.5 syns... They vary between 3-5 :) xxx

just made a scan bran cake and waiting for it to cool - the question is will I keep my fingers off of it before I have had lunch (I am trying to hold out...)

Back