What have you just eaten??

Wild west burgers with babybel light inside 2 syns. Bacon. Hexb 57g wholemeal roll.
Salad. Sw chips with piri piri shake.
Corn on cob.

Omg gorgeous x

Attachments

• image-4150614788.jpg
    image-4150614788.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 34
Homemade minted lamb burgers, roasted butternut squash, salad and homemade mint and cucumber yoghurt sauce....yummy :0)

All i can say is wow ha. Had my 2 hexb pittas 1 with vegi burgers 1 syn in total with onions. The other with 3 light babybels melted inside with onions (jus like a cheese toastie whooo was so excited haha) with a humongous salad with ex light salad cream can safely say im stuffed :)

double egg, sw chips and mushy peas + hex b wholemeal bread...

hunca said:
Oooh what are quorn light bites?

MissyLisa said:
Are they in a little bag, like little peices of quorn?? x

Yes. They are kind of like those mattisons fridge raiders but of course way less syns!!! They are 1 syn for the whole bag and are really nice :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

emmyemms83 said:
Think malted milks are 2 syns. Just had free salmon burgers from Costco (v v nice), sw chips and salad. Eating a Solero Exotic Explosion ice cream now for 4.5 syns.

Ok these sound amazing-i may have to take a trip to Costco! Anything else I should look out for? X

Last night's supper.......
SW chips, diet coke gammon, salad, boiled eggs, followed by pineapple

lsf666 said:
Yes. They are kind of like those mattisons fridge raiders but of course way less syns!!! They are 1 syn for the whole bag and are really nice :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ive had them from tesco. They come in diff flavours like bbq etc. Nice. Xx

Back