What have you just eaten??

Carvery Lunch at the pub for Dinner, Onion Soup with a wholemeal bap for Supper! plus fruit.....

Yes completely minky - I can't believe i've been doing sw for 3 years yet only thought to do this a couple of.weeks ago! Firm fave now tho and planning on having them instead of fajitas this week :) x

Don't u just love the rescue remedy of eggs?! So versatile and can substitute or assist in making so many yummy things?! I love them!

OMG I am TOTALLY with you on this!! Eggs are my saviour! I regularly have omelettes before long shifts in work as they see me through for hours before I get hungry again!! And I free up my HEXs for later in the day! If I have cereal for breakfast (which I tend to do more on days off if I've had a lie-in) I'm hungry again in less than 3 hours, even if I've bulked it up with fruit!! I also love hard-boiled eggs in salads!
images
X

A four finger kit kat :) xxx

I've just had homemade veg soup which I made yesterday (tasted even nicer today)- It contains 12 veg- onions, potatoes, parsnips, swede, carrots, red peppers, yellow peppers, leeks, cabbage, mushrooms, red chilli and tomatoes with fresh rosemary and thyme, and ground cumin- all blended together- heaven!! The only thing with soups is I am so tempted to have lots of bread with it- it takes some control!!x

I've just had homemade veg soup which I made yesterday (tasted even nicer today)- It contains 12 veg- onions, potatoes, parsnips, swede, carrots, red peppers, yellow peppers, leeks, cabbage, mushrooms, red chilli and tomatoes with fresh rosemary and thyme, and ground cumin- all blended together- heaven!! The only thing with soups is I am so tempted to have lots of bread with it- it takes some control!!x

Your soup sounds delicious, I bet it tastes wonderful!

Your soup sounds delicious, I bet it tastes wonderful!

It really is lovely, even if I do say so myself :p!! I just LOVE homemade soup- how you can put so much goodness into one big pan (and using things up is so satisfying!), blend it all together and come up with something so tasty and fat free!! It's like magic, and those hand-blenders are the handiest things!!X

Not 'just' eaten but my brunch today was crispy potatoes, kipper, eggs, and a huge pile of mushrooms and tomatoes!

Free quirk biscuit. They were giving them out at Tesco - 3 syns and totally not worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This . Sw chips with my own creation . Mince baked beans 1/2 tin tomatoes onions leek mushrooms carrotts and mixed herbs was very nice and a few speed foods there :) followed by a vanilla & dark choc sprinkle mullerlight with some raspberries mixed in

Attachments

• image-3440353691.jpg
    image-3440353691.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 43
Having a flexi night
Indian
Veg byriani (11syns)
Half a garlic naan (12syns)
Popadom(5syns)
Prob mango chutney too
Oooops
X

MissyLisa said:
Having a flexi night
Indian
Veg byriani (11syns)
Half a garlic naan (12syns)
Popadom(5syns)
Prob mango chutney too
Oooops
X

That's not too bad. Unless there's alcohol as well???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back