What have you just eaten??

SW chicken tikka masala and basmati rice :) with a vodka and diet lemonade!!! It is national curry week after all xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Fajitas :) xxx

we had meatballs in tomato, balsamic and onion sauce with hexa cheese and hexb pasta. (red day)

now following up with banana and vanilla onken x

joclairey said:
we had meatballs in tomato, balsamic and onion sauce with hexa cheese and hexb pasta. (red day)

now following up with banana and vanilla onken x

That sounds yummy!

It was! I use a full pack of extra lean mince, half a finely chopped red onion, a small egg and whatever herbs take my fancy that week smooshed together is a bowl (I take my rings off first lol!).

I then use half the mix to make 4 beef burgers, and the rest i make small meatballs with. I suppose about the size of a conker? We then have burgers one day and meatballs the next :)

The meatballs were fried with a few squirts of frylight until brown. Then added a tin of chopped tomatoes, half a tin of water, a fair bit of balsamic vinegar (I guess about 4/5 tablespoons?) and a couple of handfuls of frozen chopped onions and left to simmer while pasta is cooking. Season with salt and pepper and serve!

I adore balsamic vinegar, we get through an embarrassing amount of it lol.

We had the burgers last night with 2 x HEXB wholemeal buns, 1 syn of VLF mayo, chopped tomatoes, frylighted onions and some sliced tomato. Yummy! A meal that feels naughty but isn't ;)

Beef burger in wm bap, cheese, bns chips and 'fried' onions and egg plus some sugar snap peas and chopped tomatoes - so yummy and I'm so full!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1433575464.jpg
    image-1433575464.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 39
A salt n vinegar rice cake a mini bag of chocolate buttons and a mug of options Turkish delight flavour all for 7.5 syns today not had any till now . Could eat the same again and still be on plan lol but I'm being good

lsf666 said:
That's not too bad. Unless there's alcohol as well???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No alcohol after last night lol x

love the sound of your burgers and meatballs

asda meat free burger on a wholemeal barm with two slices of kerry low low cheese and some crunch salad.. served along side gorgeous home made potato wedges covered in garlic salt and paprika .. gorgeous and i felt like i was having a right old treat!!

I've just had a sticky toffee pudding yogurt from Asda (looking at previous threads I think these are syn free) and a glass of Lambrini light for 2 syns.

yummy - not sure how many syns but....
1/4 of a piece of millionaires shortbread:confused: at least they are the only syns I have had today...

I made my version of the recipe from this month's SW mag" Turkey pizza melts" but I used what was in the house!............

Pete’s Pork Pizza Slice
Serves 2
Ingredients
2 Pork chops (all fat removed)
1 Red Onion (finely chopped)
1 Red Pepper (finely chopped)
1 Cup of Passata
1/2tsp oregano
*1/2tsp of chilli flakes (remove if you don’t want it hot!)
57g reduced fat Mozzarella cheese (per person)
1Tbsp sweetener
Handful of chopped Parsley

Method

Remove any fat from the pork chops and then cover with cling film and using a mallet
Beat the meat until its 5mm thick, put to one side.

Put the passata, oregano, *chilli, sweetener and pepper in a small saucepan and cook until the sauce thickens.

Preheat the grill and place the pork chops on a flat tray, grill for 4 mins each side, spoon the sauce over them and add the mozzarella, return to the grill and cook until the cheese is bubbling, remove and sprinkle with the parsley, serve with a salad.

Attachments

• Pork Pizza-1 (Large).JPG
    Pork Pizza-1 (Large).JPG
    234.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Pork Pizza-2 (Large).JPG
    Pork Pizza-2 (Large).JPG
    391.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Pork Pizza-3 (Large).JPG
    Pork Pizza-3 (Large).JPG
    237.3 KB · Views: 47
  • Pork Pizza-4 (Large).JPG
    Pork Pizza-4 (Large).JPG
    162.3 KB · Views: 42
I just had my breakfast, a big one as I am off on a 14 mile hike today:

Slice wholemeal
Scrambled eggs
Quorn sausages x2
Grilled tomato
Black coffee with sweetener

I didn't take a pic as I couldn't wait that long :)

Back