What have you just eaten??

Mmmmmmmm just had rice pudding with milk from my allowance & sweetner - total comfort food! lush x

Pasta, courgette, tomato, onion, mushrooms, chicken, roasted pepper and red pesto cottage cheese (tesco healthy living) all mixed together..... Full as a rat now!

Chicken in hoi sin sauce with onions, green pepper, spring onions, garlic, soy sauce & fried rice with peas :) About 3 syns and soooo much better than the local takeaway (Even if I do say so myself!) ;) xxx

Lydiahoyle said:
Omelette this morning. Got a long day a ahead...fighting this weather and a tough day at work to come...need the energy. Oh and it's weigh in tonight. Not looking forward to that!

That's more like it ;-)

Good luck for WI x

I'm just about to have Weetabix :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ryvita topped with ham & satsuma . Eating all these satsumas and sprouts are making me feel really christmassy

1 x weetabix either guna have it as 1/2 1 of my hexb or will syn it depends on what im guna have for dinner. Topped with 1/2 punnet strawberries n bit milk from my hex a

ykciv1985 said:
2 x Fruit crunch Ryvitas with quark (mixed with sweetner) and rasberries on top :) washed down with a nice cuppa x

Mmmm must try that :)

Chicken, cherry tomato, red chilli and cheddar omelette! All the ingredients had to start with 'ch'! Ha, not really, this was a sheer coincidence lol! X

ykciv1985 said:
Mrs big b - its yummy! I've convinced myself that its like having a 'cream tea' of sorts :)

Going to go in sainsburys this afternoon and buy some fruit ryvita can't wait thanks for the idea

Back