What have you just eaten??

Just having my last bit of food before wi at 7 . Did think about starving myself today but that's daft so I'm having 2 hifi lights and a bowl of raspberries strawberries blackberries and blueberrys . And a glass of flavoured water . Hope I don't regret it later

Some leftover SW smoked haddock risotto.

Smoked haddock risotto.. I like the sound of that! and I have some smoked haddock in my freezer, do you have a recipe Nicks.ck? :D x

Asda rice noodle with spring onions, a vegetable stock and a bag of birds eye veg. Very yummy and works out at 3/4 of a syn because a whole bag of the rice noodles is only 1.5 syns and it is quite a big bag so I only need half lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Everyone at work has just had a mcdonalds boooo. Im having cheese and tomato pastasauce xx

Had a salad for lunch, hard to take when the weather is so cold but I'm willing to suffer for a loss on the scales. It was lettuce, tomatoes, sweetcorn, chicken breast, fat free chilli dressing. Really miss stuffing the lot in between 2 slices of bread which is how I've always eaten salads in the past!

1/4 carton ff onken vanilla yogurt and a coffee....

Fat free Greek yogurt with raspberries and blackberries. Can't seem to stop eating today my only saving grace is that so far everything I've eaten is either free or superfree just worried that I have my weigh in tomorrow and really don't want to have gained!!!

Finding it hard today jus want to eat. Just had a pitta bread hexb with 2 veg burgers 2 syns with onion n tom sauce saving my other hexb for a cheese hexa toastie later when kids in bed with a options hot choc :)

Illbethin1day :) said:
Can u have these as a hexb?

Just checked my book it's says yes 2= heb :D even better

A plate of comfort
Shepherds pie (el minced beef, onion, mushrooms, carrot) with cauli, petit pois, baby sweetcorn and mangetout

Was a good girl, saved some for tomorrow - would previously stuffed the lot

Attachments

• image-1456217589.jpg
    image-1456217589.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 41
Back