What have you just eaten??

Veggie tagine & Cous Cous!! I wasn't too keen :-(

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Just came home from work and I really think Winter is now coming as its cold outside. I am so glad I made a Beef and Vegetable soup yesterday that I just heated up and its warmed me up lovely

Fillet steak & Cajun wedges... It was divine & even more so as the OH cooked it whilst I was at Netball :) xxx

joes sausages lean bacon portabello mushroom stuffed with tomatoes and baby courgettes in garlic and black pepper, 6 cracker breads and laughing cows ( hxb and hxa) making the whole thing free ..
absolutley blimmin gorgeous!!

followed by a merangue nest, anchor lite squirty cream and melted nutella
yummy!!!!!!!!

Smoked haddock risotto.. I like the sound of that! and I have some smoked haddock in my freezer, do you have a recipe Nicks.ck? :D x

It's from the SW extra easy cookbook. If you don't have it let me know and I will send it to you.

Had a salad for lunch, hard to take when the weather is so cold but I'm willing to suffer for a loss on the scales. It was lettuce, tomatoes, sweetcorn, chicken breast, fat free chilli dressing. Really miss stuffing the lot in between 2 slices of bread which is how I've always eaten salads in the past!

Which chilli dressing is fat free? Does that also mean syn free?

a HEB wholemeal pitta with about a syns worth of VLF mayo, chopped hardboiled egg and a pile of lettuce. Yum!

Last night's "Big Breakfast"
BigBreakfast-4Large.jpg

Attachments

• image-249289083.jpg
    image-249289083.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 58
Hi Suespain.
I have a one egg pan from Sainsbury's it's a non stick, I give it one spray of Fry Light and half cook the egg then I put a oversize glass lid over it, so that the air and heat can get into it and finish the cooking when the yoke looks cooked
SmallPan-1Small.jpg

SmallPan-2Small.jpg

SmallPan-3Small.jpg

Back