What have you just eaten??

Today's soup is commonly known to my work colleagues as baby nappy soup :( doesn't make it sound appetising for me! But it is carrot and courgette soup and bleedin' lovely!
image-3166635939.jpg

I've just had salad (cherry toms, cucumber & chopped boiled egg) & an aldi harvest morn bar, must say I prefer the alpen lights x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Prawn salad followed by 0% Greek yoghurt White chic options stired in with strawberries . Only syns I've had all day :) planning on having an options to drink later with a couple of marshmallows on to give me minimum syns of 5 being a good girl today

Porridge (made half water and half milk) Hex B with a tsp sweetner, 1/2 tsp mixed spice and 2 tbsp mango and apple fat free onken

Dinner was a Buffet at our local Community Centre, very hard to select SW foods, allowed 10syn's! Followed at supper time by home made leek & potato soup!

Always have my hexs for breakfast so I've just had my hexa - 250ml ss milk and hexb - 2 weetabix and a banana (which I've always hated but have been forcing down me for the last few weeks as they keep me full)

A souffle omelette with banana and golden syrup, for a grand total of 2 syns, and it was yummy scrummy! A nice breakfast treat without going crazy :)

Back