What have you just eaten??

Roasted butternut squash 2 quorn sausages roasted tomatoes red onion red & green pepper and mushrooms with my hea cheese grated on top . Was really nice . 1st time I've ever eaten bn squash and really enjoyed it

I won't lie to you... I'm about to eat a kebab :) :) :) xxx

Chicken breast stuffed with philli and garlic wrapped in bacon with new potatoes and veg.

A bournville chocolate biscuit - 4.5 syns and totally worth it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Late tea of quorn steak, asparagus, syn free chips and peas, all free (green) & a dollop of BBQ sauce (1 syn). Sooo delicious. It's the first time I made the syn free chips and wow they are amazing!

Puy Lentil Soup

Attachments

• Puy Lentil Soup.JPG
    Puy Lentil Soup.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 44
A small portion of what was left of last night's turkey thigh curry :) was lovely!

Back on plan now so keep your fingers crossed for me!

This which I created chicken in tin tomatoes with baked beans carrots onion oxo red & green peppers herbs with butternut squash green beans . Was really nice even hubby complimented me which is very rare and said he wants it again sometime soon :)

Attachments

• image-484345803.jpg
    image-484345803.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 48
Oh and followed by a cheeky sugar free jelly pot . Whole meal 0.5 syns . That halo is very shiny :D

Sweet chilli low fat supernoodles with 2 extra light laughing cows mixed in to make it creamy. Now I'm about 2 tuck into a FF peach active yoghurt. Yummy

Back