What have you just eaten??

BeckyT said:
Didn't he need milk for his omelette? x

Lydiahoyle said:
Yum yum yum yum!!! I wanted one this morning but had no eggs!!!! Going to have one tomorrow as made sure I bought some eggs today! Bet u loved it!! Xx

Lydiahoyle said:
Not always, I often don't use milk or I use a tiny bit - depends how u like you omelette! X

Erm - yes he did use milk but there was only a little bit left so not enough for cereal. Don't know why I said no milk?

Oh and we bought 48 eggs today! Hubby likes taking boiled eggs for lunch as well

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
Erm - yes he did use milk but there was only a little bit left so not enough for cereal. Don't know why I said no milk?

Oh and we bought 48 eggs today! Hubby likes taking boiled eggs for lunch as well

Ha ha, I don't think you can ever have too many eggs!!

Chicken Stir-Fry with homemade sweet & sour sauce.Mmmm.

3 scan bran ( heb had other 2 at breakfast) topped with pilchards in tomato sauce & cucumber 2 babybel light (hea) and pickled onions followed by strawberries & a satsuma

Attachments

• image-4110959774.jpg
    image-4110959774.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 45
Turkey pizza melts from mag - amazing
Fresh green leaf salad
Turmeric rice

Lydiahoyle said:
Yum yum yum! At a wedding tonight so havent eaten for the buffet but hope there it's lots of SW food, including boiled eggs!!!

Hope there's not too many naughty temptations ;-)

Yesterdays Dinner...............

Pete’s Macaroni Cheese & Chips

Serves 4 people
Less than 2.5 syns each
1 Hea

Ingredients

Coleman’s Four Cheese Sauce Mix (9.5 Syn /4 people =< 2.5 Syns each)
300mL low Fat Milk (from daily allowance)
56g Low Fat Cheddar
1 Tsp. Colman’s Mustard Powder
1 Large tomato, sliced thinly
Sainsbury’s 100% Bulgar Wheat Macaroni
(200g starter meal)(300g main meal)
2 Large Potatoes

Method

Place macaroni in a saucepan of boiling water, add salt and boil for 8 mins for “Al Dente” or 10-12 mins fully cooked.
Remove and place in a sieve to remove water, empty water from the saucepan.

Cut the potatoes into chip size and part boil for 5 mins.
Remove and dry then place in an ovenproof shallow dish sprayed with Fry Light, season, and cook in the oven at the same time as the macaroni.

Put the Four Cheese packet contents, and the mustard into a medium sized saucepan, mix a small amount of the milk, stir to a paste, and add the rest of the milk while heating the mix until it boils, stirring continuously, simmer for 2 mins or until it thickens.

Tip the Macaroni into the sauce, mix together then pour into an oven-proof dish, cover with sliced tomatoes then add 56g of grated Cheddar (from your daily allowance) and place in a hot oven (180c) until the cheese melts.

2 person portion shown
MacaroniCheese-3Small.jpg
OvenCookedChipsSmall.jpg
MacaroniCheeseChipsSmall.jpg

Scrambled eggs and beans with a green tea. Yogurt and fruit to follow

Back