What have you just eaten??

I've decided I'm having a fat weekend so I've just had potato cakes & crumpets with cheese on :):):) xxx

Blondee said:
I've decided I'm having a fat weekend so I've just had potato cakes & crumpets with cheese on :):):) xxx

Like it :) Enjoy

bowl of strawbs, sliced banana and some FF strawberry onken, followed by HEXB pitta, lean bacon and frylighted mushrooms. Plus a cheeky 1 syn of ketchup ;)

2 salt n vinegar rice cakes topped with Phili light (hea) & pickled onions . Some cucumber tomatoes & beetroot and a hifi mint bar (heb)

Debridger said:
Try a wholemeal pitta warmed for 30 secs in the microwave

I need to get some of those in tbh. It's not so bad when the bread is toasted, think because of the beans in the curry :) bit of a toast fiend and could quite happily have the curry on the toast! Thanks for the tip, will defo try next time x x

Today is my first day back on plan so I've had some yummy sandwiches for lunch!

I had weight watchers bread. ham, lettuce and some asda beetroot salad instead of coleslaw. Also had a few light baby bell cheeses on the side to nibble on :)

just easten some melon and grapes waiting on dinner and trying to have lil bit of a sugar fix ( minus the sugar) lol

2 original ryvita topped with lactofree soft cheese and ham-yum!

Slices of ham stuffed with salad really nice and quick to eat

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Iv had diet coke chicken and roasted veg. All done in the actifry and it turned out perfect.

Back